Carson-Dellosa Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carson-Dellosa

Carson-Dellosa

Application

I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa

Interview

It was on Telegram the interviewer was a man by the name of Hillary Berry. I am nervous about the legitimacy of the interview. I was offered a job and not asked when I could start. He told me they would be sending me a check to buy some equipment for the job. Which I don't understand why they would just ship me the items needed.

Interview Questions
  • If I was able to perform the required job task.
    1 Answer
  • How long I expected to stay with the company.

Carson-Dellosa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa

Interview

The interview process here was good. and it was pretty much the same as any other company interview process. The team here is friendly and kind to welcome. I liked the way it is done. Looking forward

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a little about yourself? ... How did you hear about the position? ... What do you know about the company? ... Why do you want this job? ... Why should we hire you? ... What are your greatest professional strengths? ... What do you consider to be your weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2017

Interview

The process was formal, yet laid back. The two directors asked basic interview questions and looked at my portfolio. They were very kind, amicable, and informed me that I should hear back within a week or so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa (Columbus, OH) in Jul 2016

Interview

The process was cohesive and smooth. There were a lot of things to cover and the HR team did a great job going over everything throughly. I felt very comfortable. There was a phone interview, followed up by two in-person interviews. I was introduced to the team that I'd closely be working with and I really enjoyed learning about how the positions worked together. The atmosphere is laid back and everyone is/was super friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you'd bring to the team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa (Mumbai) in May 2016

Interview

After meeting with business executives to discuss the U.S. manufacturing industry, I headed to the Office to sign an order f The move was largely symbolic -- the deal was unlikely to make it through -- but served to signal that tough talk on trade during the campaign will carry over to his new administration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Carson-Dellosa

Application

I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa

Interview

One on one

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa (Greensboro, NC) in Jan 2013

Interview

One Phone interview, One Face to Face interview then Offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Carson-Dellosa

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa in Jul 2010

Interview

Not difficult and easy generalized questions and situations to evaluate. Relaxed atmosphere and everyone seemed nice and very informative with information and answers to my questions. Went very well and not really sure what happened or why it didn't work out at that time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carson-Dellosa in Dec 2008

Interview

Quick one phone inteview, one in person, then offer

Interview Questions
  • I felt the proces was smooth and nothing was asked that was out of the oridinary
RSS Feed</>Embed