Cedarville University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cedarville University Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cedarville University

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cedarville University.

Interview

Interviews with several admissions leaders and admissions counselors. Presentation to entire department with several questions following. Interview lasted about 4-5 hours and then received follow up on the interview outcome about 1-2 months following the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like Cedarville? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Student Marketing Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedarville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cedarville University (Cedarville, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Comfortable, fair questions. Reviewed personal design pieces and asked questions regarding what my design process was. Asked if I was comfortable with Creative Suite and specific design layouts. Overall a somewhat casual, comfortable interview.

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedarville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cedarville University (Cedarville, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

First there was an initial inquiry on my part. Then I applied after speaking with HR. Once approved by HR, I had a 30-minute phone interview with the Associate Director of Undergrad Recruitment/Admissions. and was invited to a half-day on-campus interview process, where I interviewed again with the AD for 45 min, with the incumbent counseling team in a round table-style interview for 45 minutes, with the Assistant VP for Undergrad/Grad Admissions for 30 min. I also gave a mock presentation, and had to do an impromptu sales pitch. A few days after returning home, I then had one last phone interview with the University chancellor. This process should show you that the department is looking for serious, highly-qualified candidates. And that is what they get.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to high-pressure situations   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedarville, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cedarville University (Cedarville, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Three days long. Very tiring. The administrative assistants were great and the faculty were also interested, helpful, and willing to talk. Upper admin, as usual, was quite disconnected from the process. Had to fly back a second time to meet with trustees. The trustees are an odd bunch. They don't know anything about the disciplines but have to sign off on every faculty member, probably to make sure they are doctrinally pure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was too young to know you could negotiate. I just took the offer like an idiot.