Celerion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.7

Production Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in September 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from their company contacted me and we set up a phone interview. I was interested in the position so I set up a regular interview after this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would do well in this position?   1 Answer

Software Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and had a brief email exchange with HR. I went through 2 phone interviews, 30 min each, over the course of 1.5 to 2 weeks.
    The week after I had an in person interview with HR and the team I'd work with. Normal sorts of questions about skills, personality, etc. Finished with tour of the building. Total interview time was 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe some projects you've worked on in the past?   1 Answer
    • In what kind of [work culture] do you work best?   1 Answer

Clinical Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in August 2016.

Interview

Two interviews total, 1 with HR, 1 with the department I applied. Most of the questions are general questions. The application took 3 weeks and got the email from HR. After the first interview, HR set up another interview to the manager in the department I applied. Then, it has been 1-2 weeks to get a phone from HR to let me know I got this position

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging in your last job?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in April 2016.

Interview

It was well organized. First, you apply online or in person and then you go through three interviews depending on what they feel is the best fit for you. You then discuss where you would best fit, salary, work schedule, and hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celerion.

Interview

Had to go through several layers...background check, drug test, etc. Went in spoke with HR, if HR felt you were a good match, then you were able to meet with your potential manager. You got to meet all managers in the office. I had this position about 3 years ago, so I am not sure that the process is the same.

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Celerion (Lincoln, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

First a brief HR call, then interviews with various managers then in person. There were weeks in between calls with various managers and rather disorganized. Did not get to speak with peer DMs much.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Celerion.

Interview

Didn't take too long for me to get an interview. it seemed like the HR department was up to date on their application. it only took one interview to actually finish the interview process. Typical employment verification, background and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• The questions i was asked about that i had no experience in was medical background, which was not difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for a different schedule

Administrative Assistant/TMF Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Celerion (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through Celerion's career link and heard back a day later, where I was given a little information on the position and asked a few questions about my resume. I then was scheduled another phone interview for that week with the Senior Regulatory Submission Specialist. The phone interview included more detailed questions about my past experience and more information about the company and position. I was contacted immediately after the phone interview by HR to schedule an in person interview with the Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate. The interview again asked situation questions about my past experience. I was then contacted the next day with a job offer.

Clinical Associate/Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Celerion (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back the next day to schedule for an interview. I went in a week later for the interview. They first placed me into a separate room to take a Spanish exam that took me almost two hours to complete! You basically have to be fluent to pass that exam (which I am not--and I was sure to first tell them that I'm no where near fluent). I was so burned out and mentally drained after that test that I didn't really have the energy to have an upbeat conversation and QA session with the HR lady.

It was then time for the interview questions. This would be completely okay, but this process also took forever, as she was completely distracted with something else before we even actually got to the questions. I've had interviews with some pretty high profile for various jobs and internships, but I have to say that this interview was the most grueling and ridiculous...and it was just for an MA position!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult situation at work. How did you overcome that situation?
      Why do would you be a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Admission Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Celerion (Tempe, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with department manager and upper management person, title did not make sense at the time. It was right before Christmas and the environment was festive and casual. I did not hear back until the third or fourth week in January. The department manager was super friendly, the other person was very unprofessional.