Celesio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Celesio Interview Questions

3.2

Senior BI Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Celesio in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews
    First interview held by hiring manager and technical expert. General questions about my experience and some technical questions asked, but nothing too deep. Hiring manager confirmed that position is mostly for technical expert and require good technical skills plus project management experience. This was perfectly fine as I have experience in both areas.
    They promised to contact me in two weeks and they did, to schedule another interview.

2nd interview held by the same hiring manager and several technical experts. A lot of deep and very detailed technical questions asked, plus they also asked me to do and demonstrate different stuff online in Webex. Basically, they tried to check everything what I claimed in my CV. My experience is genuine and naturally I answered everything in full. In the end hiring manager said they are impressed and will contact me in a week.
    In the end, only after about 3 weeks I received a “no” with comments they decided to choose someone with strong project lead experience.
    Position is however still open at their job portal, as of today, which make such explanation doubtful.

Interview Questions

• A lot of detailed technical questions + Webex hands-on.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Celesio (Coventry, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

great interview process was keep in the loop with the process and even though i didn't get the role the process was great. I was given really detailed feedback afterwards which has now help in finding another role. Jess and Tara were great in the resourcing team. I also spoke to a few other people who were there to help.

Business Intelligence and Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Celesio (Coventry, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phase one was a telephone interview with the department manager. A general overview of the post was outlined and questions of competence were asked. The conversation was pleasant and positive and lasted about 15mins.
    Phase 2 was a formal interview with the department manager only. It comprised of demonstrating an understanding of what the company did and what you had done and to what level of competence. The interview was structured around a template issued by HR.

Interview Questions

• - What do you know about Celesio?
      - What did you do in your last role?
      - Demonstrate how you deal with conflict (eg: clashes with multiple client needs)?
      - What do you think you will bring to the team?
      1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Celesio (Stuttgart (Germany)) in January 2014.

Interview

Das Gepräch war angenehm, freundlich, professionell. Wurde sehr sachlich gehalten. Keine Fragen außer was in Job description stand. Erstes Gepräch über Telco mit "Head of" und HR. Zweites Gespräch mit Director , Head of und HR.