CellMark Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CellMark

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CellMark (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied through university career website, and got an interview from one of CellMark's new beginning local office. I prepare a lot, searched the latest news, reviewed all information from their website, and prepared all questions I think I may be asked. But the interview was pretty simple and easy. Just few common questions and my schedule. I think maybe because it's new office, everything was just getting start. Then I went home and got my offer really soon.

Interview Questions

• Just few common questions, like go through your resume something like that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I've been told that I would get some training for three weeks. But they're so busy with their own work. I did not really get training.

Sales Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corte Madera, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CellMark (Corte Madera, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process was quite standard. However, I was told during the interview that a job with Cellmark would not offer any career grown. I was puzzled! I continued to take the job offer thinking that this was merely a misspoken fact of the company. I was wrong. Management was led by a team of unprofessional demeaning colleagues, offering no coaching what so ever.

Interview Questions

• Why motivates you to work at Cellmark?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very minimum negotiations period. I was offered a position with a clear salary offer.

Laboratory Scientist Interview

Interview

Interview was fairly casual and they were all very friendly. HOWEVER I travelled 4 hours to get there and did not even get an email to inform me how I had done, despite numerous requests from me to know the outcome