Center for Family Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center for Family Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Center for Family Services

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Family Services.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call, came in for interview, met with two supervisors, shadowed case manager for a day, excessive reference-check, expressed continued interest, offered position, started the next week. It all took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions; Laid-back, comfortable; Be honest   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamstown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Center for Family Services (Williamstown, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was rather easy. I had two interviews, the second interview I was offered the position and I completed a bunch of paperwork. I was told I would need to complete a drug screening and attend a new hire meeting before I began work.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Family Services.

Interview

Fist interview was great..normal process. Second interview was conducted in a group setting with myself and three other employees, Director, admin. assist., and receptionist. was nervous at first, but overall it went well!

Negotiation