Centerplate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 78 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centerplate

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centerplate (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied online. Got a call for setting up the interview. Got an interview with the supervisor. Got a call to hire me. Criminal Check. Took an orientation about the company and working.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself including your work experience. What was your specific work duty in your previous jobs ? What is the availability ?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Centerplate (San Diego, CA) in May 2019

Interview

fast and belief, there weren't any details left out. Any help with job detail were given in an agreeable time. There wasn't no hold backs on what they specifically wanted out of an employee

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centerplate (Las Vegas, NV) in Dec 2018

Interview

As I was thinking that I was certain levels of hours needed to get considered for an interview and there wasn't there is a on the job time experience that will be accredited to you tours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centerplate (Birmingham, AL) in Mar 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by the General Manager and I met the other staff members. It lasted about 3 hours because we took a tour of the building as well. Thay asked me a lot of questions, but also allowed me to ask questions about the company and the position. Looking back, a lot of the information was incorrect and what I wanted to hear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centerplate (Miami Gardens, FL) in Sep 2017

Interview

It was friendly and professional. I felt like Fab and Duke asked great questions in order to test my ability to learn the job. They knew things I learned in school didn't completely prepare me for he role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centerplate (Leicester, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

Leicester Tigers Online application - Interview (dress code smart casual) bring a C.V potentially get offered the job or get turned down. The interview was informal

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe yourself in three words?
  • How would your teacher describe in three words

Centerplate

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Centerplate

Interview

Met with the incoming GM and spoke at length about my experience in the property they were taking over. Enjoyed the conversation and took my input seriously and the whole process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you bring to the hospitality industry that others may not possess?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centerplate (Santa Clara, CA) in Jun 2017

Interview

3 different managers interviewed me. About 3 to 5 questions each. Usually starts with the lower tier managers then the final one is with the lead manager. Questions got progressively more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the difference between import and domestic beer?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerplate (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online and arranged a phone interview with the HR Coordinator. As I was moving across the country with my husbands work I was hoping to have a job waiting for me when we got to CA. Once I arrived to CA I had an in person interview with the Director of Catering and Director of Banquets. I was offered the position on the spot and started a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • if you were a department store - what store would you be?

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Centerplate (Miami Gardens, FL) in May 2017

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire.

Interview Questions
  • Are you the best fit for the job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews