Centerstone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

My experience was amazing since the beginning of the process. Very smooth, easy and fast. Interviewers were super professionals and friendly. I can say that It has been the best interview that I have ever had.

Interview Questions

Centerstone Response

Jan 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We appreciate your input! If you have anything further to share, please email feedback@centerstone.org. Thank you for helping to deliver care... More

Community Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I interviewed at Centerstone (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted a resume through their website. A talent acquisituon manager called and conducted a brief interview. Next, i interviewed with the unit manager. Lastly, i had a group interview with the unit manager and team members from the team i joined.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would respond to specific situations that occur when working with the target population.   Answer Question

Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

I was interviewed by the entire treatment team, but understand this procedure has stopped. I received two interviews, which I understand are often combined now. I interviewed with my future immediate supersivor and his supervisor. The other social workers were positive and welcoming, but this seems to vary greatly from office to office. Each Centerstone office seems to have its own unique culture. Of the office cultures I have experienced, the one in Seymour, Indiana is the most friendly, welcoming and helpful.

Interview Questions

• I weas asked what three things I would want with me if I were to get stuck on a desert island. I understand this is no longer asked. Other questions were standard, such as questions about what extent of experience I had with addictions. I was given a position working with addicts, but was not informed I would be doing this until after I accepted the job, so asking lots of questions about what they expect is very important.

I was also asked what theoritical base I used. Centerstone uses largely behavioral-cognitive protocols, so that is the correct answer, in my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate an increase in salary until I got a competing offer. Then I re-visited the issue, and they matched the competing offer.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centerstone (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with one department head, they then called in another department head. The process was a long process, it was not fluid, the onboarding orientation was also a long drawn out process. It wasn't efficient and effective in organization.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from the Organization, and what makes you want to work here.   1 Answer

Centerstone Response

Jan 25, 2018

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process. We feel certain that our onboarding has streamlined since 2015. If you have anything further to share, please email feedback@centerstone.org... More

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone.

Interview

Phone and face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick response to online resume and application, two weeks for everything to be checked out such as background and drug test and verifying degree, started job three weeks after first interview, first interview with human resources and then second interview with direct supervisor. Easy questions if you prepare in advance.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company and its mission.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centerstone in June 2017.

Interview

Amazing. Conversational. Easy Going. Although, long. The woman was very nice, the one who interviewed me. But, I was very nervous and that may have effected my overall experience.

Interview Questions

• What are some strengths that you would bring to this job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centerstone.

Interview

Easy, confusing, and disorganized. Interview, offer, accepted, paperwork, orientation. Pretty quick. Background check seemed quick.
    They promise stuff in the interview, like a bonus but then no one meets the bonus standards because they are outrageously high.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centerstone (Nashville, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I was called in for an interview a week later. I interview twice . First with the hiring manager and then again with a C-level. They asked mostly about my personality and coping skills as I would be in contact with a multitude of personnel and their respective personality types. They asked about my job skills and what I really wanted to accomplish at the end of the day.

ROI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Nashville, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was like any other interview. I talked to the Office manager one on one and was ask basic questions. I think the whole process took less then 30 minutes. I was the only one the staffing company had sent over so after the interview I was told I could have the job and I took it.

Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centerstone (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

I have many years of experience in the PR field. I went through three interviews. First with HR which went great. Got called back to meet with the VP of Business Development which this position would report to. Second interview went even better than the first. Last interview was with the CEO, a very accomplished and well respected individual in her field and the community.

The CEO did not seem to impressed with any of this. A month later I get an email saying instead of hiring someone to fill the position they decided to eliminate it. Huh? As they were in the process of merging with a larger entity, my belief is they never expected to fill the position locally and went through the exercise for show. To bad really, I know I could have helped them with public and media relations.

Interview Questions

• First question, "As CEO what do you think my expectation is of this position?"   1 Answer