Central Restaurant Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Central Restaurant Products

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Central Restaurant Products

Channel Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Restaurant Products.

Interview

No feedback from the company after the interview.
    Just a very polite & simple "no" from the HR representative. Everyone was polite during the process, just very tight lipped, no comments, compliments or criticisms.
    Unfortunately, this situation is not unique to this company in this day and age. I realize it’s not the interviewing company’s responsibility to improve me, but the courtesy of why they felt I wasn’t qualified would be nice.

Product Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Central Restaurant Products (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

They will basically try to figure out if you are mentally strong enough to handle the culture of bullying. Lots of subtle power plays and domination psychology. It was fairly straight forward but training is when they start to lay on the sexism pretty heavily.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships with your customers?   1 Answer

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Central Restaurant Products (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about a week or so later from HR to schedule a Skype interview. After my interview, they invited me on-site to meet with the hiring manager. I was then given a take-home Excel test to demonstrate my proficiency, since the position was heavily reliant on Exccel. Upon passing the test, I then had a final interview with several members of the team.

About a week or so later, I received a call from the HR director letting me know their decision. I didn't receive an offer, but I respected the company a lot for not leaving me hanging and actually picking up the phone to tell me why they chose to go in a different direction. Everyone I interviewed with was extremely courteous and friendly. In retrospect, I definitely agree with their decision and don't think that it would have been the right fit job for me. However, the interview experience was overall very positive and I give Central props for their transparency and consistent communication throughout.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience analyzing and interpreting large sets of data?   Answer Question

Web Content Designer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Central Restaurant Products (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

First, there was some email communication with HR saying that they wanted to do a Skype video interview. A few days after the video interview, I came in for an in-person interview with my future manager. A few days after that they wanted me to come in for an interview with my future department head and the other managers in the Marketing Department. Shortly after, I got a call that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a new position?   1 Answer