Centum Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Centum Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.2

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

technical written test,hr interview if you are good at electronics basics you can easily crack the interview..only edc,lic power electronics qns were asked...technical written test,hr interview if you are good at electronics basics you can easily crack the interview..only edc,lic power electronics qns were asked

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview was clear and mostly attention given to attitude and flexibility.Company believes technical things can be taught but right attitude and willingnes for challenges are crucial for succes.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions for few topics and rest all about situation and people handling for senior roles   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

it is good . standard vhdl, FPGA questions and project related and few process related questions.
    2 rounds of interview one is technical and another HR. FPGA flow and board bring up and system level

not yet decided

Electronics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Centum Electronics in March 2017.

Interview

Questions about fundamental of electronic,good nature of hr,average level questions were asked.they called me then asked about my self then about the family.and then giving me a pen and a loose sheet asked their questions.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Centum Electronics in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very bad they expect text book answers n some really basic things which u studied in engineering and they fail to under stand the application part of those.. But they truly fail to test the potential of the person... And the interview panels style is very bad he will ask some questions n he will be chatting in mobile ... N some employees will enter the interview room n they will speak with the panel as if they don't have any sense..

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it was friendly one to one, not a technical one, basically they wanted to know the matching Industry experience and how to deal with difficult customers.Also they wanted to find out how many industry contact I have

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join us
      what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Purchase Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interview
    1 Round :- with Asst Manager
    2 Round :- GM
    3 Round :- HR

Interview Questions

• How will you manage Inventory   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pls wait our team will surely call back

Materials Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Centum Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was face to face taken by the manager and after that General Manager spoke for a minute or so. Finally within a weeks time received call from HR for salary negotiation and later on finalized the process. The offer letter was mailed to me within 7 days of first interveiw.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change your current employer and what makes you to join Centum.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was good. I have messed up during that and hence took the offer at much lower then expected. But if you are a good negotiator, you will be satisfied.