Centurum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centurum

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centurum (North Charleston, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone call and then and 1-1 with the manager. It turns out he was pretty desperate to hire as he has been very successful in getting military contracts for Centurum. My lack of specific experience was not the obstacle it usually was since the manager figured I was bright enough to pick up on the skills through OJT. I found the manager to be very sharp. He seemed to size me up quickly and was only worried that I might get tired of the work after a while. He introduced me to the project leader on the contract and we three sat down and went over the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Since I did not have a security clearance at the time, I was asked about my background: any criminal issues, arrests, drugs, etc.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centurum (McLean, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Two interviews after initial contact from hiring manager. Process was rushed to fill a vacant position.

Interview Questions

• Detailed examples of past work aligned with specific standards present in a very narrow field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aim high, lots of room to negotiate.

Application

I interviewed at Centurum in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process was short, the questions were direct and not very personal. Just what you know, what experience do you have, tell me alittle about yourself, etc. Its a government contract company so I had to wait 2 months after interviewing before the funding came in. I wasnt sure if I got the job or not until the last moment. But I eventually got an offer and it was decent for someone just graduating college.

Interview Questions

• Tell me alittle about yourself and why you're interested in this position   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the first offere.

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centurum (North Charleston, SC) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview for this position was really an effort of networking. Having worked for the program manager before and leaving with an "open door". I took the program manager up on their offer. The previous interview with them was exceptional. Seated in a conference room, offered a drink and the interview began.
    No "what is the worst quality about yourself" type questions. More of a can you do _____ type interview.