Cerilliant Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cerilliant Corp

Laboratory Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cerilliant Corp (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

Went through 2 in person interviews, one with the hiring manager and another panel interview. The interviewers were all pretty dry and humorless. I felt no connection with them. They all kind of acted like they were not happy with their own jobs. They asked fairly standard questions and situational events. There seemed to be a difference between the hiring manager interview and the panel interview of what their expectations and duties for the job were to be. I feel like they misjudged me because I am an introverted person by nature. This was a disconcerting process.

Interview Questions

• How do you lead?   1 Answer
    • How would you choose between meeting a deadline or meeting all customer specifications for a project?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerilliant Corp (Round Rock, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Long interview process for low paying job. This was an entry level position for which I was over-qualified. Interview process was multi-phased with an initial telephone screen and test, followed by an in-person interview that was 3 phases on site with no less than 6 people. The human resources representative challenged me repeatedly in front of 3 other employees. I held to my principles which did not appear to be the answer she was looking for. This was primarily centered around the interview question I have posted below but also acted suspiciously in my desire to apply for a position that was not to the level at which I had worked before. I had been clear that I was not interested in a position with as much responsibility as I had previously held at other companies because I had family obligations I was not willing to sacrifice.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work as needed, even if it goes beyond the hours that you normally expect to work?   1 Answer

I decided it was not worth it and that I would clearly be expected to drop everything in my life to work here.

Formulations Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cerilliant Corp (Round Rock, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

A phone interview with the hiring manager was the first step. He called me in for a panel interview, at which point I met with mid and upper level managers for basic interview questions: why Cerilliant? How do you think you can positively impact the group?

I have since conducted interviews for new hires both with fellow employee leadership as well as side-by-side with the manager. We want to know 1) how you prioritize your work; 2) if you are a contributing team member, or more individually minded; 3) how you handle sudden/frequent changes; and 4) whether you have actively contributed to process improvement elsewhere. Come prepared with examples.

Interview Questions

• How do you think Cerilliant fits into your career plan?   Answer Question
    • If given the choice to meet your quota or to assist others in meeting theirs, which would you choose?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cerilliant Corp (Austin, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview basically discussing the job and what the company was about with basic questions, I was then contacted by recruiter to set up 1:1 interview. The 1:1 was fairly basic question asking about myself and seemed it was generally based on first impression and how well you can present yourself and speak with people, as most sales interviews seem to be. Two more people then joined the interview and asked so more basic questions. I cannot remember any questions that were out of the regular.