ChaRah Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ChaRah Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ChaRah Group

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ChaRah Group (Charleston, SC) in Jul 2018

Interview

Interview process was very interactive but a little intense. The hiring manager digs deep into the candidate to find out about an individual to find if they are a fit for the company and what they are really looking for. He’s not very passive, very direct and upfront. He is from New York which is refreshing because i have been on a ton of interviews and i feel like I’m getting the run around.

Interview Questions
  • What does growth and success mean to you?
    Answer Question
  • what are you looking for in your next career, opportunity, or job
  • When are you looking to start or be employed by?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Application

Interview

I think you can tell a lot about a company from their own social media account. ChaRah’s didn’t feel as professional as I thought it could. I love the idea of showing personality but I believe it still needs to be done in a polished way.

Interview Questions
  • Where did I see myself in three years?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ChaRah Group (Columbia, SC) in May 2018

Interview

Seamless. Gabe is upfront and straightforward. This is an opportunity driven business, the second round interview is the most in-depth. The first round is a meet and greet so don’t expect an hour long grill session. Very efficient, no complaints.