ChaRah Group Reviews

Updated Aug 30, 2018

4.3

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0

Love it here !

Aug 30, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is so positive & energetic. Honestly I love coming into work everyday ! Never a dull moment here! Also one of the greatest parts is everyone’s like a family & the growth is amazing.

Cons

There aren’t any cons !!

Continue reading
  2. 4.0

Hands on experience

Jul 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job market in Charleston is super competitive and even though I didn’t know much about business and marketing, charah group gave me a chance, I’m learning so much about people, business and even feeling more confident in my self.

Cons

Gabe the manager can be intense and has a lot of energy i dont mind it makes the mornings fun but this could be a negative for others if you aren’t a morning person.

Continue reading

ChaRah Group Response

Marketing Agency

Dear Reviewer, Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience thus far with our company! We are always improving our training process to provide everyone with the best strategies for being successful with our team. We look forward to your continued success! - ChaRah Group HR Team

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to learn business

Jun 11, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

New company to Charleston so it’s still being built which feels great to be apart of something new. Really great fast pace environment along with a great managment training program. I never thought business or marketing was for me but over the last few weeks I’ve grown a huge passion for the company and business

Cons

Early mornings aren’t my thing definitely still need to get use to that. The manager has a ton of energy and can be intense but it’s coming from the right place.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews