Chadbourne & Parke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chadbourne & Parke

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chadbourne & Parke (New York, NY).

Interview

talked with 2 different partners and a patent agent. the group i'm interviewing for is too small so they had to pull a partner from a different field. the patent agent knows nothing about being a lawyer and does not seem to ask clear questions

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chadbourne & Parke (New York, NY).

Interview

Three person round robin with several partners, followed by a lunch with a partner and several associates.The partner interviews were each short, low stress, and typical for a lateral hiring process. That said, it would of course depend on what group you're interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask about anything - it was an informal conversation.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chadbourne & Parke.

Interview

I met with two partners in different departments. They did not know what they were looking for in the position and seemed to be looking to me for guidance on what the job would look like.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chadbourne & Parke (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume and transcript through OCI. The interviewer was nice, but asked long questions and didn't give much time to answer them. Interviewer was less conversational than many other OCI interviewers. Interviewer also asked for a transcript, which hadn't we hadn't been told to bring so make sure to have one.