Chamberlain Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Program Manager New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Applied on their website. Received a call from HR in 3 weeks. Scheduled a time for a screening round. Screening interview was about 45 mins on the phone. Typical plus role related questions. A week later I received a call that I will be interviewed on-site by the Director at their new building in OakBrook. And they wanted a lot of paperwork filled along with 3 references before the interview. The HR greeted me on the day and showed around the new building which is very nice btw. All their interview rooms (3) are on the first floor right across the entrance. They are visible to everyone (glass) in the hallway so everyone around knows you are being interviewed. Good technical interview. A few days later I received an email that they have selected another candidate. No other reasons. Overall pleasant professional experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

E-mail to schedule brief phone interview then scheduled a face to face interview. The recruiter was very pleasant. I met with 3 individuals total, the first two were who would be my team if I were to get hired were extremely nice and there was a lot of positivity. The third person I met with was the director or manager of the department, who would ask me questions, but then cut me off mid sentence and asked a few questions, but did not give me the time to really answer. She was really nice as well, but I felt that the manager did not give me a fair chance to speak and did not take the time to really speak with me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

I had a phone screen interview with HR, an hour-long phone interview with the hiring manager and a 4 hour long series of face-to-face interviews with 5 different individuals. At the end of my face-to-face interview session, I asked about next steps and was informed that they would let me know. It has been 4 weeks and I have sent 3 follow up emails and left 1 voice mail message asking about the status of the role. No response at all. I am guessing that the role has been filled or they are seeking other candidates, but I feel that it is unprofessional to leave me hanging with no closure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group.

Interview

I've been called multiple times by this organization, and had a few good phone calls for a Marketing generalist position. I've been promised a Face-to-face interview by three different people and never received anything. Something is very disorganized and unsettled within their HR departments or maybe more broadly. I've written them off as a place to not work, even if they do get back to me with a real tangible interview.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

All I had was a phone interview. There was nothing special about it. My would-be supervisor asked me some questions about my resume and that was about it. Nothing too difficult to handle for a basic temporary position.

Business Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 round interview.
    Firstly the hr sent out a mail for the call in response to their chat with me in the career fair.
    Secondly, I was interviewed by one of the analysts
    Thirdly, I was interviewed by the hiring manager. He discussed about the internship progam and what was being done in the current project.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences, projects, internships.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

The worst developer interview that I've had in my 10+ years of experience. Not only did the manager walk in 10-minutes late without any apology, he jumped right into asking me questions in interrogation mode! Unbelievably unprofessional! The rest of the interviewers were not as bad, and in fact the business analyst and a cross-team manager were fine, but the director of the group was questionable. Even if the interview had resulted in an offer, I would not accept it.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you do any research on the previous companies prior to you deciding to join them, and only to find out that you'd be leaving them because of internal problems?   2 Answers

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Elmhurst, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Typical Engineering interview process. Interviewed with management and coworkers. Questions were general and technical in nature. Entire interview was the better part of a day. Atmosphere was professional and friendly. Discussions included the responsibilities for the position, company culture, work environment and future direction of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe an engineering problem you encountered and how you solved it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke with the company at my college career fair and got a call from my manager a few weeks later. This call was just about getting to know me and going through projects on my resume. About a week after speaking with my manager, I got a call with an offer.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group.

Interview

Pre-screening process was very informal and comfortable. A mutual connection was met. The dialogue was focused on what the company is, does, and has. Very fluid interview. A quick and painless process that resulted in an offer for a secondary interview. Thumbs up.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel will be the most difficult transition given your recent graduation from college?   Answer Question