Chamberlain Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chamberlain Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

Senior Android Developer Interview

Interview

Phone screen, phone call with hiring manager, invited on site, spent all day talking and waiting around. Had a real awkward tour of the building.

Everyone was too busy to show up to their parts of the interview on time, ended up eating alone in the cafe, then after offered the position, questions weren't answered until days later, with no acknowledgement in between.

They don't value people here, offer was really low for the area, just overall not for me. Sad, because myQ is one of my favorite things on my phone.

Also oddly insistent on talking on the phone when I am clearly at work, even after I requested to communicate via email.

IT Service Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Once inside I met with the Hr person who gave me a tour of the premises. Once finished, i'm seated and the first interviewer comes in and describes the position. once he's done, the 2nd interviewer comes in and asks situational questions on how you work with others to see how you'll respond. once he's done the third interviewer comes and goes in more about your experience and how you'll fit in. once he's done the fourth comes in to hit you with trouble shooting scenarios to test your knowledge. Once he's done you meet their manager who describes the position further and asks if this company is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• A coworker complains that his computer has got the BSOD. What are your troubleshooting steps over the phone to solve the problem?   Answer Question

New Product Development Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

First Call with HR then was followed with Hiring Manager.HR Specialist did arrange for the Hiring Manger Interview which lasted for 30 mins.The questions initially from the HR are typical experience and background verification.Included also was salary expectation.

Software Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I got call from recruiter and a small screening over phone was done.
    After a long gap,conducted a online C test(basic programming).
    Received another call inviting for onsite interview.
    It was again a screening from the team managers discussing my resume and experience.
    Invited for second technical interview onsite - 3 panel interviews. Took 3- 4hrs. 2 panels were technical and last one was behavioural. Asked to code on board.

Interview Questions

• Discussed online test codes.
      What would you advice someone new to C programming in general?   1 Answer

Program Manager New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Applied on their website. Received a call from HR in 3 weeks. Scheduled a time for a screening round. Screening interview was about 45 mins on the phone. Typical plus role related questions. A week later I received a call that I will be interviewed on-site by the Director at their new building in OakBrook. And they wanted a lot of paperwork filled along with 3 references before the interview. The HR greeted me on the day and showed around the new building which is very nice btw. All their interview rooms (3) are on the first floor right across the entrance. They are visible to everyone (glass) in the hallway so everyone around knows you are being interviewed. Good technical interview. A few days later I received an email that they have selected another candidate. No other reasons. Overall pleasant professional experience.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group in April 2017.

Interview

45 Minutes phone screen to assess my qualification for the role. Was told i'd be called within a few days to set up a time/date for an in-person discussion. 2 Weeks later and a follow up email to recruiter and radio silence.

Seems to be a reoccurring trend within these reviews- Job seekers be should cognizant.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

E-mail to schedule brief phone interview then scheduled a face to face interview. The recruiter was very pleasant. I met with 3 individuals total, the first two were who would be my team if I were to get hired were extremely nice and there was a lot of positivity. The third person I met with was the director or manager of the department, who would ask me questions, but then cut me off mid sentence and asked a few questions, but did not give me the time to really answer. She was really nice as well, but I felt that the manager did not give me a fair chance to speak and did not take the time to really speak with me.

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was based on a discussion about my SolidWorks experience. The demands of the position were vague as I did not hear about any one being hired for that position. I know a few more who were interviewed and never got hired. Don't know what he expects. The position should have a better description so that the person can prepare for the position and find out if he is the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Exclusively based on SolidWorks   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group in February 2017.

Interview

Totally one of the most unorganized process I've been through in twenty-eight years. Waited weeks, no replies, then get a phone call and email within minutes one day asking if, "Are you still interested?". Sad, could have really helped this organization with profitable growth with retailers with my background. No call backs on interviews "promised to set something up first thing Monday following a second Friday phone interview". Just disappointed, thought the new CEO showed great leadership and a new vision for the company which would have been enjoyable to be part of her team and help them navigate through low-margin retail business with new programs, ideas, and services.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background, typical questions. Called from person's home twice.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Chamberlain Group (Elmhurst, IL).

Interview

I had a phone screen interview with HR, an hour-long phone interview with the hiring manager and a 4 hour long series of face-to-face interviews with 5 different individuals. At the end of my face-to-face interview session, I asked about next steps and was informed that they would let me know. It has been 4 weeks and I have sent 3 follow up emails and left 1 voice mail message asking about the status of the role. No response at all. I am guessing that the role has been filled or they are seeking other candidates, but I feel that it is unprofessional to leave me hanging with no closure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person at work.   Answer Question