KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Channel 4 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Other3%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Channel 4

Application

I interviewed at Channel 4

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter about suitability, followed by an automatic video call where you had to answer questions to the camera, followed by a presentation where you responded to a brief

Interview Questions
  • What is the day to day at my current role
    Answer Question

Channel 4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Channel 4 in May 2022

Interview

1st stage was a pre-recorded virtual interview (i.e. records you answering the set questions). You had 2 chances to record your answer to a question which is a great option to have and helps to settle the nerves. The 2nd stage was a virtual interview with 2 people from the team. Unfortunately I did not recieve a response (either to invite me to next stage or to inform me that I was unsuccessful) after the 2nd interview which was disappointing as it would have been nice to recieve a definitive response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Channel 4

Application

I interviewed at Channel 4

Interview

Very simple process during covid lockdown. Firstly a digital interview of 5 questions, followed by a 1-2-1 interview with member of staff. All questions related to job description or required skills, with enough time given to answer

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and how will this help you be a good assistant?

Channel 4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Channel 4 in Mar 2022

Interview

Initial CV submission with several job specific questions. The response time from the first round was fairly long as they clearly had lots of applicants. Then I had a digital video interview. The interview wasn’t very long- they gave you two chances at answering questions, each with a minute to respond.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Channel 4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Channel 4 in Feb 2022

Interview

Virtual via Microsoft meet, the interviewers were lovely. Presented a document on an event we would organise, and how we would market it, the resources we would need within a 10-minute time frame.

Interview Questions
  • We were asked to create a presentation on how we would organise an event, the concept behind it etc

Channel 4

Application

I interviewed at Channel 4

Interview

Great experience felt engaged throughout out the interview. Questioning was relevant to my experience in media and communications. Would recommend the process for anyone wishing to advance their career with a national broadcaster.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain why you think you are suitable for this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Channel 4 (London, England)

Interview

Assessment day with group tasks and individual interviews. Half way through they cut some members of the group from the final stage. Took place in the offices with a lunch in the middle.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Channel 4 (London, England)

Interview

good and went well. the interviewers are friendly. asked about technical skills and past job experience. Concentrated more on technical skills though. All went through well and the offer is accepted.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Channel 4 (London, England)

Interview

Written application and assessment day. Invited to the company headquarters with other successful applicants and had to complete a simple verbal/numerical reasoning test, several group tasks, a prepped presentation and a grouped presentation, and finally a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you keep track of your workload How do you handle pressure

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Channel 4 (Leeds, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I had an interview with the hiring manager and another member of the team. I had 1 interview over the internet, I couldn't get into the interview to start with so the IT was a bit odd, so I was late and a bit flustered at the start. My panel were great and helped me settle into it and made me feel at. home. They were very lovely form the start.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of interviews about working in TV, around production, working with on screen talent as well as directors, production execs. Asked what my fav C4 show was, new or old. Asked about C4 pictures in general, what my views were.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews