Charles Penzone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Charles Penzone Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Powell, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

The Human Resource Dept is highly unorganized. I played phone tag with them for 6 weeks than when I went in for my interview I was kept waiting a half hour after my scheduled time and I never completed my interview. I was told I would get a call back to finish my interview up within 2 days and I never did. I received a email saying they went in another direction almost 3 weeks after that. They don't pay very well I found out and even if you are at the call center you have to have your hair services done by one of the stylists at Penzone's at not a very good discount.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a good customer service experience you have had.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got an email telling me they needed people for a different location than the one I applied for and asked if I was interested in that one. I said yes and scheduled an interview with HR rep. That interview went well and was asked to interview in salon with the management team. That interview was quick and went well. They offered me a job on the spot and gave me a tour of the salon.

Training Coordinator Interview

Interview

emailed to set up interview, Never got a phone call, they emailed me when I left to ask what wage I wanted. Set up a time for me to do a hands on practical

Interview Questions

• Nothing really, Asked to describe great things about me   Answer Question

offered 30k I have a Bachelors Degree and Cos license. I countered with mid 40 to 50. they declined

Anonymous Employee in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Powell, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview. I sat in a lobby waiting for a few moments before they took me into a conference room. I was interviewed by 5 people at one time.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Columbus, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then group interview. A little intense with all different personalities in the room answering questions. Then went on to do a hands on with mannequin to show yours skills

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Columbus, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

For the position I applied for I interviewed a total of 5 times (phone, 1 on 1, 1 on 2, presentation, and group dynamic). I was qualified for this position, however I feel an inappropriate question in the group dynamic interview (which I naively answered) cost me the offer. Or at least the questioner's approval.

Guest Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powell, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles Penzone (Powell, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was enjoyable! My first interview was a group setting with fellow applicants. We then answered questions and talked about experience, then luckily we all received a call back for further interviewing and ultimately then accepted the offer of employment. The HR and training staff were professional, genuinely friendly and had a great attitude. The office is beautiful and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any specific question being difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple.