Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services

1.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 79 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (United States)

Interview

It was not formal, I was just asked for my availability and then offered the job. There were no real questions about myself or my work ethic. They value quantity and not quality here.

Interview Questions
  • When can you work?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Worcester, MA) in Aug 2019

Interview

Casual, nice, easy and pleasant. She was very easy to speak to and the job and people seem nice to work with and think it’d be fun to work there

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (San Marcos, TX)

Interview

Easy. Submit your resume online. You will get a call back in a couple of weeks. Be polite and nice.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Houston, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

It was quick and straightforward. The most important thing is probably your availability schedule. Make sure you have your schedule fit their operating hours. Be there on time, and answer the questions with some energy and excitement

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Highland Heights, Campbell, KY) in Jan 2018

Interview

Short. Very easy to talk to interviewer, but they went straight to the point. Asked about past employment and experience, education. Must pass a background check and complete onboarding prior to actual first day.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Auburn, AL) in Dec 2017

Interview

Straight to the point. Went over for the duties of the position, went over work history, asked what I enjoyed about customer service, and what my likes and dislikes are about the position.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience related to the position you applied for?
Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Fayetteville, AR) in Oct 2017

Interview

Once the application is reviewed, you will get a call from the HR representative. The interview is overall laid back so no need to be nervous. You'll be asked about your past experiences -- it helps to be proficient in the food industry.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Harrogate, TN
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (Harrogate, TN) in Oct 2017

Interview

Took less than ten minutes. Desperate for help. Will hire anyone who can pass the background check. Makes promises they don't follow through on. Only plus are the sweet students.

Interview Questions
  • After looking at my resume, he said I see you have office experience would you also be interested in working in our human resource office as her assistant during down times?
Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (San Antonio, TX) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was relaxed and calm down at the interview waiting area. When I was interviewed, both the supervisor and head manager were in my presence. It did not take that long to be interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenging situation you experienced at work?
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services (San Jose, CA) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. Asked basic interview questions along with four other people. The interview was not very stressful and required basic answers for the most part. The interview was not very stressful and required basic answers for the most part. The interview was not very stressful and required basic answers for the most part. The interview was not very stressful and required basic answers for the most part.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79