Chatham University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. The interviewer was very professional and polite. During the in-person interview, I met with several people that work at various capacities and levels within Chatham. Overall, it was a positive experience. I was asked very clear employment questions that were based on my past work experiences.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

Most students are hired after filling out the required paperwork and going through a simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chatham University Information Technology?   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

In the beginning, there was a short online survey and some email communication with Admissions. After I sent away my application for the program, I received an invitation to visit the campus and have a lunch interview. After a few days I got a personal offer send by email and I had enough time to think about my response as long as I needed. The whole process was very fair and open!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Assistant Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chatham University.

Interview

After a fair but well-controlled Skype interview we went to the school to perform a personal interviewing process. The professors were very polite and nice but one of them was already leaving the school after one year job to attend another university opportunity elsewhere... not a very good sign!. The main interviewer (the immediate dean) was clearly a snobby person and during the interview lecture there were basically no audience other them the dean himself, a secretary (who slept right at the beginning of the presentation) and the vice president, a very nice and enthusiastic person. But it is frustrating to see the lack of organization established during the interview presentation...

Interview Questions

• fair questions but there was no clear indication of what the selected candidate would be teaching for the next semester... Not even a medium or long term plan. So the difficulty part of the interview was to position yourself to a job where the main interviewer had no clear idea of what you would be teaching and for what kind of audience. That is the reason I classified as difficult the interview process...   Answer Question

Resident Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was kept to the point to assess the candidates qualifications and to get to know the skills of candidates under certain situations and scenarios. They also test what the candidate can bring to the table in addition to the required skills.

Interview Questions

• How will you resolve conflicts between students   Answer Question
    • If there was one thing you would do differently then what is it ?   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process, had 4 interviews with multiple people, with 1:1 and including a phone interview, had to write some social media copy, discuss how past experiences will benefit them as well as some new novel ideas that I could bring to the table and/or change the way they did their social marketing.

Interview Questions

• How do you reach different levels of social media users?   1 Answer