Cover image for Chattahoochee Technical College

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Chattahoochee Technical College Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chattahoochee Technical College

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College

Interview

A representative from the college emailed on a Thursday offering an on-campus interview the following Tuesday. Unfortunately, this window (five days) is too short, given that I would have to prepare and then fly across the country. In addition, the college doesn't provide any travel reimbursement. Honestly, they should offer candidates the option of a Zoom meeting. I mean, we've all embraced technology in the wake of the pandemic. The fact that they don't says a lot about their process (and institution). I declined the interview because I'm tired of colleges that don't respect candidates.

Interview Questions
  • None. I declined the interview because of their process.
    Answer Question

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College

Interview

I had a in-person interview. It was held in a very positive manner. I was asked questions about my industry experience, teaching experience and technical skills. I received an offer shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,937

976 Comments

Teachers

200.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Chattahoochee Technical College~130146
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College (Acworth, GA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Panel interview, the "IT Manger" wants to do in person interviews regardless of Covid-19. Typical interview process, each member asks a question. Finding the interview location was odd however, little instruction on where to go.

Interview Questions
  • What is your troubleshooting process?
  • Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help someone.
  • If the director of the school was having technical difficulties and a class room equipment was malfunctioning and unable to start class which would you fix first?
  • What does a ‘?’ sign in device manager indicate?
  • How would you deal with a difficult client?
  • Pretend I'm not a tech person, explain DNS.
1 person found this interview helpful

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College in Aug 2017

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3 people. They asked about 3 questions each, the typical interview questions. Everyone seemed friendly and doing the same fake smile. I was told I would hear back early the following week on if I made it to the second round of interviews, but when I got my email the following Monday it said they hired someone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College (Marietta, GA) in Jan 2015

Interview

I had 2 interviews there after they waited 2+ months to contact me regarding my application. Everyone was very friendly in both interviews, but asked nearly the exact same questions both times. I then waited over a week after the interview to hear back and instead of receiving a phone call, I received a generic rejection email that didn't even bother to address me by my name. This after 2 interviews, which I studied for quite extensively and was highly knowledgeable regarding the field and the school. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given the rumors I've heard about student and employee unhappiness. I do not recommend interviewing here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College (Marietta, GA) in Aug 2014

Interview

Faculty go through a two phase interview process. First, there is a normal interview. Second interview is a teaching interview. You have to present like you are teaching an actual class. There are also questions about your teaching theory and style. Don't come unprepared.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about teaching theory.

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College

Interview

I had to perform a teaching demonstration for the full-time position. The demonstration was given in a small conference room. There were three attendees. They were warm and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where you gave the first test and much of the class did poorly?

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College in May 2014

Interview

The process was extremely quick, just a few days long once chosen for an interview. I met with four people and was questioned about my transportation industry knowledge. The interview lasted about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Chattahoochee Technical College

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Chattahoochee Technical College in Apr 2011

Interview

My interview process went like this in my experience: 1) I completed the online application for the position 2) I received a call for the interview about a month later 3) My interview was set a week later 4) At the interview, a panel of staff questioned me about the position 5) I received notice on the hiring status for the position via email 3 weeks later, and they filled the position with another candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if instructed to do a task that is not in your job description or not qualified to perform?

Popular Careers with Chattahoochee Technical College Job Seekers