Chem-Dry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Chem-Dry Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chem-Dry (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed in their home (their office was in an addition on their home to begin with) and I spoke with them about the job and they liked the fact that I asked questions and my enthusiasm. At the time they were in dire need of a person to hire.

Interview Questions

• How are you with phone sales?   1 Answer

Level I Franchise Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chem-Dry (Nashville, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

Went downtown and met in person with HR. We held the interview in the conference room. The interview took about thirty minutes of our time. The HR manager told me that she really liked my resume and was looking forward to me working with the rest of the company. We then shook hand, and she told me she would call me with the results of the interview.

Service Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chem-Dry.

Interview

Pretty easy hiring process. I filled out a paper application, got a call back in two days for an interview with the general manager, questions like, What capabilites do you have that can bring a positive vibe to the company? How are You with working with the public? After the interview the run a MVR and also a criminal background check.
    The staff at ACD From the President, General Manager, Office manager, Lead Senior Tech, Are very down to Earth, Family oriented and shows no Favortisim as most Family Oriented companies are.
    Deffinatley a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with eqiupment repair on site?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chem-Dry in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed twice with this company, for two different marketing positions. Both times I applied I was contacted within two days of them receiving my application. Each time, I was brought in for an interview within a week. After each interview, I was told I would be called back for a second interview, and to look forward to hearing back from them within a week. They failed to communicate with me, at all. I was never brought back for a second interview on either occasion, and I never received correspondence from them regarding the position (where they were in the hiring process). I would call at least once a week to check on the position, but was always given the "run-around" and nobody (including the person who interviewed me) would tell me what was happening with the position.

Interview Questions

• As these were marketing positions I applied for, the difficult questions were related to marketing strategies and plans that should be implemented to further develop a specific project.   Answer Question