Cheney Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2018

2.6

Export Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very Intense ,lot of questions about the dinamic and the flow of the sout american marketsA
    Also understanding the current value of the dollar against any of the local currency for eaach country

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of the south american market   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Generals question like describe yourself and how much do you know what kind of troubleshooting you would do for specific scenario. Also want to know more about what you did before, and what you're planning in life on your career.

Interview Questions

• Can you start as soon as possible   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the Sales Managers in the territory and surrounding territory. After a few hours of conversation and impromptu interview the hiring process took off fast and training process was immense.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience   1 Answer

Safety and Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview consists of behavioral interviewing questions pertaining to providing a safe environment for all associates. Most questions are bases on a beginning of, "Tell me about a time that you......." Detailed interview, which is to be expected. This is an important position as it applies to all employed at the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were aware of an unsafe trend within your company. How did you respond to the situation and what were the results?   1 Answer

Local Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview first then in person. Was very focused on experience of loading and unloading and case count over driving experience. Not very informative on wages as they are not hourly, they are paid by case

Sales Interview

Interview

interview took almost half an hour with sales manager and district manager.They ask basic questions about your previous work experience and why you would like to work for the company.

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Ocala, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

it was pretty simple. they ask basic questions about your physical health. job requires 50-100 pounds of lifting and riding an electric pallet jack. they ask why you want to work with their company. like i said real
     basic

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Had three interviews total. Final interview was with the president of the company. They do credit checks and background checks. If you are offered a job you must pass drug test that day.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riviera Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Riviera Beach, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was with district sales manager. I also attended their food show to show my interest in entire product line. 2nd interview was with another district sales manager and a food specialist. 3rd interview was with VP of sales and class training rep. I have over 25 yrs of sales experience and owned my own business and also had a second language to offer. District sales manager were very professional, but once I met VP, my outlook of company changed.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with yard manager, over the phone, and then one on one. He will ask how well you will work with physical labor. And a talk about your previous experience in the trucking industry is a given. A road test in their tractor trailer is required. Over all, the interview was very relaxed. It is a truck drivers job. A suit and tie is not required. But it helps to have a casual, presentable look.