Cheney Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cheney Brothers Interview Questions

2.6

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Generals question like describe yourself and how much do you know what kind of troubleshooting you would do for specific scenario. Also want to know more about what you did before, and what you're planning in life on your career.

Interview Questions

• Can you start as soon as possible   2 Answers

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Ocala, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview well never felt out of place in anyway when I left the interview I felt like I had the job when I left there.I was happy to be able to work for a big company like Cheney Brothers Inc when I walked around the business I was very excited because I had never worked for a big franchise in my life so when I got the chance to work for Cheney Brothers Inc I was gonna make the best out the job.

Interview Questions

• Do I think I can do the physical work?   1 Answer

Local Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview first then in person. Was very focused on experience of loading and unloading and case count over driving experience. Not very informative on wages as they are not hourly, they are paid by case

Sales Interview

Interview

interview took almost half an hour with sales manager and district manager.They ask basic questions about your previous work experience and why you would like to work for the company.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process was great, met a lot of nice people, it was very informative and made me anxious to begin working i tell you i just could not wait. now here i am working and filling out this application so i can read the reviews that others wrote.

Export Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very Intense ,lot of questions about the dinamic and the flow of the sout american marketsA
    Also understanding the current value of the dollar against any of the local currency for eaach country

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of the south american market   1 Answer

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Ocala, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

it was pretty simple. they ask basic questions about your physical health. job requires 50-100 pounds of lifting and riding an electric pallet jack. they ask why you want to work with their company. like i said real
     basic

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with yard manager, over the phone, and then one on one. He will ask how well you will work with physical labor. And a talk about your previous experience in the trucking industry is a given. A road test in their tractor trailer is required. Over all, the interview was very relaxed. It is a truck drivers job. A suit and tie is not required. But it helps to have a casual, presentable look.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the Sales Managers in the territory and surrounding territory. After a few hours of conversation and impromptu interview the hiring process took off fast and training process was immense.

Interview Questions

• What is your sales experience   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

The 1st interview was a typical phone call. Then the Starbucks face-to-face meeting allowed me to see a typical day in the life of a sales rep. Then an interview to see corporate with the President. Typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the food industry?   1 Answer