Cheney Brothers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2018

2.6

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Generals question like describe yourself and how much do you know what kind of troubleshooting you would do for specific scenario. Also want to know more about what you did before, and what you're planning in life on your career.

Interview Questions

• Can you start as soon as possible   2 Answers

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Ocala, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview well never felt out of place in anyway when I left the interview I felt like I had the job when I left there.I was happy to be able to work for a big company like Cheney Brothers Inc when I walked around the business I was very excited because I had never worked for a big franchise in my life so when I got the chance to work for Cheney Brothers Inc I was gonna make the best out the job.

Interview Questions

• Do I think I can do the physical work?   1 Answer

Local Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Punta Gorda, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview first then in person. Was very focused on experience of loading and unloading and case count over driving experience. Not very informative on wages as they are not hourly, they are paid by case

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riviera Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Riviera Beach, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was with district sales manager. I also attended their food show to show my interest in entire product line. 2nd interview was with another district sales manager and a food specialist. 3rd interview was with VP of sales and class training rep. I have over 25 yrs of sales experience and owned my own business and also had a second language to offer. District sales manager were very professional, but once I met VP, my outlook of company changed.

Sales Interview

Interview

interview took almost half an hour with sales manager and district manager.They ask basic questions about your previous work experience and why you would like to work for the company.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

the interview process was great, met a lot of nice people, it was very informative and made me anxious to begin working i tell you i just could not wait. now here i am working and filling out this application so i can read the reviews that others wrote.

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Ocala, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

it was pretty simple. they ask basic questions about your physical health. job requires 50-100 pounds of lifting and riding an electric pallet jack. they ask why you want to work with their company. like i said real
     basic

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Had three interviews total. Final interview was with the president of the company. They do credit checks and background checks. If you are offered a job you must pass drug test that day.

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with yard manager, over the phone, and then one on one. He will ask how well you will work with physical labor. And a talk about your previous experience in the trucking industry is a given. A road test in their tractor trailer is required. Over all, the interview was very relaxed. It is a truck drivers job. A suit and tie is not required. But it helps to have a casual, presentable look.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cheney Brothers (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

The 1st interview was a typical phone call. Then the Starbucks face-to-face meeting allowed me to see a typical day in the life of a sales rep. Then an interview to see corporate with the President. Typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the food industry?   1 Answer