Children's Creativity Museum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Children's Creativity Museum

Educator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Children's Creativity Museum in September 2015.

Interview

They contacted me, and I went to an interview in a Starbucks coffee next to the museum, due to construction they were unable to meet me at the location.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with younger kids? How many years? and explain   Answer Question
    • describe a situation that it was stressful and you had to make a decision without having your supervisor around.   Answer Question

Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Children's Creativity Museum (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Prior to my interview at the museum I was asked to fill out a form in order to be considered for the education intern position. The form consisted of various questions pertaining to my interests, my personality, why I wanted the job and my prior experience. The interview process involved a tour through the museum with explanations of each space. The interview was very professional and personable. I met with some of the staff, but otherwise the interview was one on one. After the tour, we were able to talk about why I was interested in the position and ask a few questions of my own.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you are interested in this internship position, and why'd you be a good fit.   Answer Question