Chime Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

When you first arrive you are taken to a room to do your assessment and personality test. Then you're interviewed with one or more people. Typical interview, the people I interviewed with was laid back and easy going. Very easy to talk to but they leave out key information in the interview that would factor heavily in making a decision to go with the company

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Name 5 things you would want in a supervisor.   Answer Question
    • Name 4 characteristics you possess that will benefit the position.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked with a company with goal setting performance metrics.   Answer Question

I was not made aware that there would be a 3 1/2 week gap between taking the exam for the license and starting the training was not informed until orientation.

Healthcare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. After applying i gave Chime a follow up call one day later at 8am. A very nice and astute gentleman by the name of Johnathan answered the phone. I proceeded to explain to him i put in a application online, he screened me asking me questions to assure i had qualification that fit the position i applied for. Once he verified that information he invited me for an inter view the very next day.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 competencies that you feel are vital to this position.   1 Answer

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a year ago so the interview process has changed. It was a group interview and we did mock calls. If you sounded like you know how to talk to people good you are hired if not then they pull you aside after the group interview.

Interview Questions

• Test call. How would you respond to a customer that is trying to get insurance service?   Answer Question

Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA).

Interview

You'll have to complete an assessment of you didn't do so on the application. You'll speak to a manager of some sort where they ask a series of basic questions, which they'll rate your response. If they li

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Chime Solutions.

Interview

Spoke on the phone and they immediately tried to advance to a panel interview. They seemed to not care at all about anything I said, which tells me they interview a million people and the job has a high turnover rate. They also didn't mention anything about the hiring process, training, pay, hours, etc. They seemed to be a little too scammy for me

Interview Questions

• Am I a licensed Insurance Agent. That was all they cared about.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

They attempted to do a STAR interview. Was told to go sit in another room and someone came in and said your hired. The interview was so easy that my dog could have landed the job by barking.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation when you had a disgruntled customer and how did you help them   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called into an office, where I was asked to fill out a "Getting to know you" form. Then I was called into the office for the interview. I was offered the position immediately after.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview Questions   1 Answer

Call Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

very easy, they have a great need for temp employees so its pretty much guaranteed. It was held in a group setting with about 15 other interviewees. The interviewers asked everyone to introduce themselves and to tell them a little bit about us. After our intro, they asked some ppl a simple question depending on the content and moved on to the next person.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself, your work experience and why you would be a good fit.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

If going through staffing agency, agency sets up interview in a matter of 2 days w/ company. Company does group interview sessions, answer one question. Interviewer listening to voice projection and clarity being that the job requires you to take inbound calls from all over the country.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any customer experience and for how long?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chime Solutions (Morrow, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I received interview via email at four thirty pm. The interview was scheduled the next day at one o'clock. being that it was a late notice, I needed to reschedule. I emailed back to reschedule. I'm awaiting a response