Chipton-Ross Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Chipton-Ross

2.3

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

great people to work with

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (El Segundo, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

All was done via Phone and Online. I had been looking for a Job. My husbands recruiter called me and informed me there was an Admin position in El Segundo Calif. This was on my vacation time. I filled out all my docs online . Then when I came back to Calif. I had my drug screening test. Same week I started working.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to work for them.   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen with a Chipton-Ross representative followed by in-person interviews with the Boeing hiring manager and with key project team members. The focus of my interview was more on whether or not I was a fit for the project team and less about the details of my experience.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were to determine 1) my level of experience and 2) whether or not I was a fit for the culture at Boeing.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross in October 2009.

Interview

quick and no frills

Interview Questions

another shop offered a better salary

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Short and to the point. They asked a few questions from each job listed on my resume. Each question lead into the next one until they asked "why did you leave". Most questions were related only to supply chain and work habits.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be available for the whole length of the contract?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The job was posted at $39.00 per hour. I think this is the highest they pay for a contractor in supply chain. The only people who are getting a higher hourly rate are in engineering.

Allocations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (Seattle, WA) in December 2010.

Interview

Heard about the opening through a friend. Contact job with Boeing through Chipton-Ross. Informal interview process and slow turn around time.

Negotiation

Boeing gives Chipton-Ross offer. You accept or decline. Declined first, got a slight raise.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross in October 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter, followed by 2nd interview with client company. Both interviews were approximately 10-15 minutes. Client company was in a hurry to hire, so that may have expedited the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your customer service experience.   1 Answer

Boeing Contract/Electrical Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (North Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief review of resume and then put into a room with wiring boards, tools, and diagram. Make the board look like the paper diagram and your hired. They are looking more at your ability to learn than the ability to complete the task without asking questions.

Senior Cadd Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

first you submit for the contract, then they phone interview you, then you meet with an emplyee from the company you work for and answer all their questions. the interviewer was really nice and the questions pertain to my experience

Interview Questions

• What diciplines have i worked   1 Answer

CBT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chipton-Ross (Renton, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

The phone interview with the recruiter from Chipton-Ross was 30 mins. The phone interview with the Boeing hiring manager was 30 mins. I was hired and working the next week. The interview process was easy, but then the manager had specific needs and I had those specific skills. I don't suspect that most interviews are that easy with Boeing.