Choice Marketing Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Choice Marketing Concepts Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called in for an interview and was there for many 10-15 minutes. The hiring manager wanted to know a little about me and what my background was and then he told me about the company. Then I was told I would get a call for a second interview if they liked me. The second interview was an hour long and you shadowed someone who was in that position and they told you more about the job you applied for.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I got an email saying they were interested in my resume. I later got a phone call to schedule an interview. I had a quick 15 minute interview then a follow up second interview.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my past experiences, why I would be a good fit for this company, and other skills I obtain. Once again, the first interview was very brief and I did not continue on for a second one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Atmosphere was laid back and everything was very clear. The lobby guy was very friendly and funny. The interviewer was very professional and straight-forward, as well as very excited about the opportunities he was offering. Didn't quite enjoy the final process which included sitting down with a second candidate who wasn't a very nice person.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts.

Interview

It was just good, was too general for a one on one interview, nothing really challenging, as they said, "just to basically put a face to the resume", suit yourself for the interview.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts in July 2015.

Interview

I was called today regarding this position. Offered a salary of 30-45k a year, which is decent pay. The gentleman who did a "soft interview" with me over the phone sounded as if he just drank 10k cups of coffee. It was a one way street of how this company is great, how much money you could make, and yada yada. I knew something was off when I could barely get a word in with this guy. It was as if him getting me scheduled for an interview was his "close" and probably the way he gets paid; as in his "recruiting quota". Well as we all know, these days if you don't have a degree, these are the types of companies that come looking to hire you. After reviewing and scanning other comments made about this company from people who are "not" in management; I felt OFFENDED to have even been scheduled for an interview without being given EXACT details about what this job entails. Even your YouTube office video seems a bit off, there were no people in that video, what sense does it make to market an empty office & what exactly are you hiding? Well after further research I now know. It's sad to think that companies like this exist and capitalize on cheap labor to market their product, and door to door?? Really who does that anymore?? Seriously. Moral of this comment, stay in school or get back into school now and obtain your ddddegree.dMoreNwiwords cannot be said.

Interview Questions

• What attracted you most to this company?   1 Answer

This seems like a scam. Makes sense that the recruiter did not include his phone number in his emails.

Aug 23, 2015 – Human Resources

As much as we appreciate each and every person's feedback, even negative, as a chance to improve our company, we do not appreciate inaccurate information being presented. The initial contact is not a... More

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts in June 2015.

Interview

The team greeted me when I came in. I had a good conversation with the human resource person. After filling out a pre-application form i had my one on one interview. The interview process was quick and easy. They pretty much want to get to know a little bit about you then tell you how they operate the company. They look for strong, motivated leaders so if this is you I definitely recommend that you apply.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I did an initial phone interview and it was pretty standard. The staff was extremely friendly. The questions were more behavioral based and I think focused on my personality and gauging that. It seems like what the interviewer was looking for was someone at ease with people, ambitious, and someone who is a good student, they weren't focusing on specific sales or marketing techniques. I was offered a second interview and it was professional, the person that was interviewing me was young and put together we went to lunch and then to the store, which was all explained to me in the first interview. There was a third interview and then I was sent an email with specific questions to answer as to why I would be a good fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you were proud of your leadership. This was hard for me because I rated my ability high but blanked on an example.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts in September 2014.

Interview

Since I had heard this company was involved in booth sales, I wanted to confirm with them before my first interview what kind of a job it was. They assured me I would be in an office setting and the duties they described sounded like things that could be handled over the phone or online, with some face to face time with customers. I was mislead. I was brought in for a second interview, which is spending a full 8 hour day with one of their top account managers to see what exactly it is that they do. Once again, I was under the impression that I would be in an office. No, account managers basically work out of their vehicles. They go to their office first thing in the morning for a meeting, but then they all head out to their territories (which in my case was out of town) and do door to door sales. DOOR TO DOOR SALES. They refuse to admit that is what they are doing, but that's all it is. I was told that the shadowing day was to show what they do because it's hard to explain. It's not hard to explain at all, you just don't want to. I knew after visiting a couple of warehouses in the ghetto and sweating through my nice clothes that I did not want this job but had no way of going home because we were out of town. They solicit sales in a terribly inefficient manner and on several occasions I did not feel safe. If you are interested in sales that's fine. But if you are interested in a marketing position you will not find one here. There was a third interview in the process, but I don't know what it involves since I let them know early on that I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't hard at all. They just look for people who can conduct themselves professionally.   Answer Question

Sep 25, 2014 – Human Resources

At no point in time during our preliminary interview process do we assure anyone they will be in the office all day during the second shadow interview. During each and every single interview... More

"Account Manager" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Choice Marketing Concepts (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was called and asked a few questions first. Before scheduling the interview I was assured that the job did not include door to door or Business to Business sales. I was told that I would be interviewing with the hire ups and I did not. I walked in and was asked to fill out a mini application. I was then brought into an office and "interviewed". The process took 10 minutes. It was weird. The lady explained that there are about 6 levels of growth and everyone starts at the bottom. The bottom entails marketing at a Walmart or similar partner advertising and selling Verizon Fios. There was no clear time frame between Level 1 and Level 2 in the company. The idea is to train managers from the ground up.

Interview Questions

• Give one strength and one weakness. What do you want out of a company.   Answer Question

Sep 24, 2014 – Human Resources

We pride ourselves on a quick and professional turn around time for applicants when filling a position. We have two staff members entirely devoted to this process. All applicants interview with any... More