Chopt Creative Salad Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chopt Creative Salad Company

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Sat dawn and completed a online screaner and then I spoke with the General Manager who filled me in on the responsibilities of working here. Another things was that I did not score higher on the screening portion as far as customer service, but my conversations held up with the manager to get offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What past work experience have you held.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (Bethesda, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very short and the interviewer was very friendly they pulled up my online resume and asked questions based on what. They lady seemed really nice she offered me a drink, the interview lasted about 25min it wasn't very long

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial interview with internal recruiter lasted about an hour. Then participated in a day in the life that was very hands on (worked in prep and participated, worked the register, chopped salads and interacted/engaged with staff and customers) and lasted three to four hours. Lastly had an hour interview with VP of HR.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online on their website and received a call from their hiring manager. He gave me a brief phone interview and then asked me to meet him at one of their locations for an interview. He asked me what do I know about the company and I have I ever ordered from them before. I met with him for first interview. He then scheduled me to met with a DM at another location and do the RJE then interviewed with the V.P. of HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make that hard decision to let someone go.   Answer Question
    • What was my last COGS percentage at my last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (Raleigh, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process not hard at very welcoming and very comfortable to speak to ask good questions but very easy questions all around a good company to work for not bad at all

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied on indeed, was texted to come in for an interview the next day and was training the day after that. It was a very basic interview process, if you tell them what they want to hear you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you work with a sense o f urgency?   1 Answer

Cashier At Chopt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I went to the location in person with my resume and application already filled out. I sought out the manager there at the time. She took my paper work and told me I would get a call if they wanted to reach out to me for an interview.

I received a call that evening asking me if I could come in within the week for an in person interview.
    I went and was interviewed by two of the managers. The questions had a lot more to do with personality and my personal interests more than the company or job itself. It was easy/average in difficulty. I was hired on the spot and filled out all of the necessary paper work.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chopt Creative Salad Company (Washington, DC).

Interview

I was contacted by the local store's manager by phone almost a week after I submitted my application online. From there I was told to visit the store for an in person interview.

I arrived on time and the interview was held in the store at a table in the back of the room where all the customers were eating their orders.