ChristianaCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ChristianaCare

2.5

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Wilmington, DE) in April 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call about recieving an interview, was called onto the unit and had the interview with the floor nursing manager & also the scheduling manager sat in. Went very well- basic "why do you want to be a nurse, and what experience do you have so far:" "Why do you want to work on this type of floor" etc.

Followed up with a background check online & a phone call from HR with another interview with basically scenario questions basic nursing drill. They offered me the position over the phone with hourly rate and scheduling.

Very great experience

Interview Questions

• 5 good qualities about myself (always hard for me to give myself the credit i deserve)   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was negotiable but i asked for less money then they offered. I said 13$ would be reasonable and they said all Patient Care Tech externs recieve 14.97$

Patient Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChristianaCare.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer questions online via video then was called to schedule an in person interview. Via video you would have about 30 seconds to read a question then you had to record your answer, you could record for up to about two minutes. You did not have much time to think.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Newark, DE) in June 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with nursing staff on the floor. Went to managers office. Was a bit crowded. Each person was given the opportunity to ask questions in regards to my skills and ability to accomplish tasks

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. They called and scheduled a phone interview with the HR department. Once the phone interview was complete (after about 5 days or so) I received a call from HR saying they wanted to schedule and interview with the Nursing managers from the unit I applied to. I interviewed with my Nursing manager and Assistant Nurse manager, it was about 20 minutes long. They asked me the basic questions, why do you want this job etc. I was offered the job a few days later via phone call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did ask for a higher salary due to my experience but they turned it down because I wasn't employed in a previous hospital setting for more than 12 months.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ChristianaCare.

Interview

The interviewer asked several different questions: how do you handle difficult patients, give an example; why do want to work for Christiana Care, any questions for the interviewer, your best and worst traits, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your best and worst trait?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ChristianaCare in March 2018.

Interview

Very friendly recruiter. She is very patient. The entire interview is relaxed. There was no tough question, just normal interview question, such as your past experience and your educational background.

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

People are very easy to interview. I had interned for the organization. Being a chaplain is all about relationship, forming connections with people and being able to listen to people. They want people who are authentic to who they are and willing to learn and do the work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? How do you engage with people?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Newark, DE) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with different members of the department, interviewed with 2 to 3 employees. Relatively short interview with direct questions. Big hospital so be sure to leave plenty of time to park and find a spot. It takes a decent amount of time to walk within the hospital's campus. Be sure to bring copies of your resume for all members of the panel.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ChristianaCare in January 2013.

Interview

If you receive an interview in IT, be prepared to wait a while as they have to coordinate schedules. So you may be waiting a while just to get in.

If you do your research, you'll see that there are a lot of IT folks that have been there for quite a while. Also one thing to note is to watch the job postings as they "renew" them. So you may see a spot come and go, but that job positing has been there for months. I got the feeling that they are very picky, so look at the job requirements, and the more you fit, the better your chances.

Interview Questions

• The interviews vary between departments, but be prepared to discuss your current/past duties. You will most likely have a long detailed and lengthy interview process that is tailored to your current skills set.   Answer Question

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ChristianaCare (Newark, DE) in October 2009.

Interview

I interviewed first with HR, and one on one interview, then I interviewed with the Director, and Supervisor. All in all, both interviews lasted about 3.5 hours. I left the interview feeling as though I did not get the job, but the next day they called and gave me an offer. I accepted and started one month later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now.   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was really no negotiating. With my lack of experience, I was happy to land the job.