Christianity Today Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Christianity Today

Sort:

Coordinator Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christianity Today.

Interview

About a week after I applied to this position I was called for an interview. The interview went well and I was told that I should receive correspondence by the position’s manager for a second interview within 3 weeks (after the holiday schedule). Two things were clear after my first interview with the HR generalist: 1.) I should be receiving word from the position’s manager for a scheduled date for my second interview and if not, I should contact HR; 2.) The HR generalist informed me that they wanted to fill the position soon.

After my first interview, I sent a hand written letter thanking the HR generalist for her time as well as expressing my anticipation to meet with the position’s manager for a second interview. By the time 3 weeks had passed, I had not heard from HR or the job’s manager and decided it was best to call. Over the course of a month (out of respect to HR’s time) I made 4 calls (leaving two messages) and an email. I was never able to reach the HR generalist and have yet to hear back. As of today, this position has been posted on CT’s website for almost five months. Meanwhile, CT managed to fill a position very similar to this one within a month's time. I question CT’s credibility in that they seem to have bad business practices (not answering their phone or returning messages) as well as hiring those with the greatest friend connections.

Web Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Christianity Today (Carol Stream, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied for job online and was contacted by HR to interview. Interviewed with HR, then the dept. supervisor and the person who would be my direct supervisor. Received job offer after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about myself- wanted to make sure my personality was a good fit. They asked what I deem a successful work day to include.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company is a nonprofit and it's an entry level position so I did not negotiate.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christianity Today (Carol Stream, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

HR replied back to me and offered me an interview within 48 hours of sending in my application. It was a fast turnaround and from My application to the job offer, it was only about 2.5 weeks!

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about previous experience and also personality/work ethic. You can tell there is a more introverted personality to the office work setting.   Answer Question