Cibo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cibo

Candidate Interview Review

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cibo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

So my interview was after I had already worked two weeks and they were interested in me working fulltime. I had left to go work for a startup in Palo Alto but missed working at Cibo after my pleasant experience with them, and when I heard they missed me to I came back to work for them on contract. For my interview I sat with Bob who was just totally laid back and chill while still very upfront and professional. We discussed the culture and history of the company and its goals. Also we talked about not only what they wanted from me as a new employee but also what I wanted from them and an employer. I was informed of projects I would be working on and also had the opportunity to request what kind of jobs I'd like to work on and what skills I would like to grow. It was honestly the best interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was a little different on my end since I had another offer on the table from a very well known company. But they matched the offer and I never looked back.