Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra (United States) in Jan 2017

Interview

Phone interview with the HR representative. Very short, blunt and to the point. Pay was immediately discussed and extremely Misleading from the "competitive salary" mentioned in the posted job description.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult person or situation?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra (United States)

Interview

Phone screening with HR, then an in-person interview with two people from the communications department. Lots of questions about background, skills, and passions. We went over how my abilities could benefit the Symphony and discussed my experiences with multitasking, technical skills, and general communication. There are lots of changes happening with the symphony right now, so they wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the transition.

Interview Questions
Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
Application

Interview

I applied online for an entry level communications position (assistant level) and was asked to perform a phone interview. The Communications Director was very friendly on the phone interview, however they spoke more after every answer that was given and overpowered the phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to describe my management style and comfort level with public relations events.