Cineplex Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cineplex Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.0

Part Time Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

Very easy interview, at first we entered the avx room, almost 25 persons and we were asked to introduce our self, our name and school and what's your dream job. After there was a one on one interview with each person with very basic questions. Just be yourself

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Applied online received a request an interview approx 4 days later. Ended up with 2 interviews, one in-person with the General Manager and a follow up about a week later with someone from HO (I think) Both were very pleasant and it was a fairly stage forward and easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a Group Interview with about 5 people. We talked to the person right next to us and presented them in front of everyone. Then, she asked us questions (listed below). She made us sign an availability form. That was pretty much it! The Group Interview was pretty nice, everyone was nice actually and she said that she'll e-mail the ones that got in, and didn't get in. I don't know if I got in yet :) She's announcing it tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst customer service you have experienced?   1 Answer
    • Which fictional character would be a best fit for this job, and why?   1 Answer

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. We all sat down, and the general manager asked us a few questions, and we had to answer. It was your typical group interview. When asked a question, you have to rush to answer it quickly as possible. Overall the process was good, as the general manager was patient and waited for everyone to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a guest and customer?   1 Answer

Cast Member Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

I was called for a group interview. New social situations with a lot of people are very difficult for me. I asked the management team if I could do a traditional interview with a manager. they seemed hesitant but accommodated my request. The manager met with me and we spoke for 20 minutes. The manager was very nice!

Interview Questions

• When did you give good customer service   1 Answer
    • Can you think of a time when you were able to make a group happy and lighten the mood.   1 Answer

Part Time Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Once everyone was in the room, we were told to get to know the person beside us. You then had to share the information about your partner to the group and the employers. After that we were split into groups to do some skits of what it would be like to work there. And finally we had a very quick and easy 1 on 1 interview.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very easy group interview, really casual. Went one by one asking different questions. Then we did a team based activity on what we would do if a situation occured (ie. what would we do if someone spilled their popcorn)

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

Group interview. You're brought in with a bunch of people (8-10) into a room with a table. They ask you to do a bunch of activities like write down what you know about the company, what are things that make a theater experience great, write three things about the person next to you and talk about it.

Interview Questions

Interview

Online application and was called in for a group interview the following day. Was called that night for an individual interview the following day and was offered the position then.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when dealing with a difficult guest?   Answer Question

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

They accepted my resume easily (i had no experience and my resume was basic). The interview was so dumb, group interviews are not a good choice because they make you get to know the person you sit beside and you have to present their life which is pretty awkward, but the worst part is they give you an individual question to answer and some people got really easy ones and some got really hard questions. I remember one girl got a hard question and literally all the other kids were saying stuff like "what type of question is that?" "Her question is too hard". I get group intereviews are faster but the managers don't get to know the people who want to apply well. It's too much of a rushed interview.