Cineplex Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cineplex Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

Very easy interview, at first we entered the avx room, almost 25 persons and we were asked to introduce our self, our name and school and what's your dream job. After there was a one on one interview with each person with very basic questions. Just be yourself

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Applied online received a request an interview approx 4 days later. Ended up with 2 interviews, one in-person with the General Manager and a follow up about a week later with someone from HO (I think) Both were very pleasant and it was a fairly stage forward and easy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview, make sure you get there at least 10 minutes before the designated time. It overall was a really fun interview where you got to be with a partner and talking about the following. Name, Previous jobs, and Favourite Movies. We then separated in to separate groups and discussed new questions altogether.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between a Guest and a Customer?   Answer Question
    • 5 Traits needed to be a Cast Member   Answer Question
    • If you had a really bad day, and an angry customer came up to you, how would you behave?   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment.

Interview

got called in for an interview - was in a group interview. Try and shine in the interview, you need to stand out. Ask questions to your interviewer. They ask you movie related questions.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Process was easy, was done in a group interview process. Broke off into pairs and asked to basically interview each other and then present them to the group. Later was asked some questions in 2 separate groups.

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Markham, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

A fun and easy group interview. A group of about 7 of us were escorted to the party room of the cineplex. After the general introduction we were asked to break off into pairs and ask 3 questions about each other. (What is your name, what is your favourite movie and do you have an guest service experience?) We then had to introduce our partner to the interviewer.

Afterward, the interviewer distributed a single question to each person in the room and after a few minutes presented our awnsers to the group. My question was "Describe an experience in which you had to deal with someone who was unreasonable and how you handled it."

Finally, the interviewer devided us into two groups and each gave the group a toy. We had to come up with an effective way to sell the toy. Both groups came up with their own commercials.

That was pretty much the gist of it. Genrally fun. Just keep a positive attitude and be yourself and it won't even seem like an interview at all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment in October 2017.

Interview

As soon as we got there, we were given a sheet to answer basic mathematics and fill in our possible shifts. When the interview time came we were led to the party room. We were paired up and we had to introduce our partner based on a set list of questions. The hiring manager then asked individuals questions regarding self-management, past experiences, dealing with difficult situations, and then confirmed our availabilities. Everyone was very nice and very chill, and it really didn't feel much like an interview at all!

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with someone difficult and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your organization and stress-management levels?   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

There was an initial screening over the phone, and then an in-person interview with two people from the management team. The interview took place at the theatre location itself after the business hours for the day was over.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a few hours later to come it for a group interview. Very laid back interview, they brought us into a meeting room talked to us about the company history and availability. they had us "interview" a partner with the questions on the board and then share the information to the group. After we were asked a few basic questions and then picked some out of a bag randomly. as long you seem very outgoing it will help your chances. There was only 3 of us there so we all got hired on the spot.

Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cineplex Entertainment in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was performed with a group. First we were divided into a group where we had to ask and answer each other based on questions that was given on a sheet of paper. We then later dived into a group again where we had to give a presentation based on a set of questions given on a sheet of paper.