CircusTrix Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CircusTrix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CircusTrix (Richmond, VA)

Interview

Contacted via Indeed Completed short phone interview Completed Virtual Interview with by 2 interviewers. One of the interviewers seemed a little lost and stated many “facts” that simply aren’t true & didn’t seem to be on the same level with my experience. I could tell the company was a struggling and lacked experience based on the generic and non job specific questions. After the interview & a discussion with my wife I closed out my interest in the company opposed to taking the process further.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? (Among various other cliche and non- job specific questions)
    Answer Question

CircusTrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CircusTrix in Aug 2019

Interview

It was 3 interviews and a final meeting, spread out over about 5 weeks. at the final meting I was offered the position at the modest salary I had requested. After then waiting 5 weeks for my on boarding paperwork to process, I received a call telling me there had been a restructuring, and the most they could offer way more than 20% less than they had initially offered. they wasted 2 months of my time, and for 5 weeks I was turning away other offers.

Interview Questions
  • Standard fare, really my interviewer spoke most of the time.

CircusTrix

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CircusTrix in Mar 2014

Interview

Laid back interview, don't dress too nice or they won't take you seriously. Ask a couple of questions about your experience, plans for the future, customer service, and how you can bring energy to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you handled an upset customer and turned their experience around?
RSS Feed</>Embed