City Personnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

City Personnel Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2018

2.6

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Personnel.

Interview

They take your resume and references, have you fill out an application (I believe the one they gave you fill out is actually illegal in Rhode Island). They they give you a run down of how they will call you if they have jobs that match your resume and salary requirements

Legal Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Personnel (Providence, RI) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, we then had a brief phone interview and spoke about my work experience and what my interest were and my interview was scheduled two days later. Fast response for an interview. Got hired the same day!

Interview Questions

• The interview was very personable. I didn't feel nervous at all. lots of smiles. was given a clear breakdown on how the company works and what they do.   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City Personnel (Providence, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was easy. I responded to a job posting on indeed and a rep from the company contacted me via email and then by phone. We set up a time to meet and have a preliminary interview and I was offered an opportunity to interview for a company they were in contract with.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City Personnel (Providence, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took a long time. Had to go on like 4 interviews going back and forth with city personnel and the current job. Very fustrading ! Interview was very forward and . Girls were pleasant and knew what I was looking for in a job.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current employer   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Personnel.

Interview

I've been out of work for some time thanks to my former employer, who's done everything to make it difficult for me to obtain another position. I quit because I couldn't stand my boss and her two sidekicks any longer and the organization has been black listing me ever since. Because this is RI, it's all about who you know when it comes to getting work and my former employer knows a lot of people.

So I applied for a position online through City Personnel. I was contacted two weeks later and met with a recruiter. Based on Yelp reviews from others being placed in jobs within two weeks, I was hopeful about getting placed quickly myself.

It has been more than a month since I met with the recruiter and I haven't been contacted by her about any jobs. I reached out to her a week after my interview and she said she was out of the office doing other things, and when she got back, she'd see what was available. Never heard from her again. I don't feel my requirements for a position are ridiculous or impossible to meet. I also have more than enough experience and skills to perform admin work.

I feel they are like other agencies with very young recruiters that just want to get you set up in their database so they can collect their commission.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at City Personnel (Providence, RI) in May 2017.

Interview

Came in for one interview, was quick and professional. I was asked about previous work experience, why I no longer worked with my previous company, who my references were, and a little about my background. I was then told what the company did and what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous work experience   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City Personnel (Providence, RI) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with Ashley at City Personnel and was very comfortable. I am 45 years old and had not been on an interview since I was 18. She was very thorough and assured me that employment would be found.