CityTwist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CityTwist (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Cold, no acknowledgement upon arrival, poor conditions when subjected to profile test. Bad vibes in office, especially for advertising company, which usually has alot of people interactions going on. Employees hanging out in front of entrance smoking. Hiring manager to busy to make it to interview on time or communicate that it we delayed.

Interview Questions

• Go into a cold dark room and take a test with nothing to write with.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CityTwist (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

They send you an online questionnaire of about 20 technical questions. Three minutes per question. I was disappointed because the questions did not reflect the skills posted. The interview process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• The job described .NET, C#, SQL, jQuery. Most questions were about HTML5 and JavaScript.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CityTwist (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a few years ago but it was hostile and ridiculous. Was in same room with another candidate who was interviewing for same position. The interviewer was a total jerk amd very rude. I also beleive he was racist because he only talked to me and ignored other guy. The software test was stupid because I couldn't get the sql server to authenticate properly locally on the system they gave me to do the test on. It was a total waste of time. Not once was I asked a direct question from anyone about anything nor was I given any overview of the company or the job. I cannot say it's the same situation today but after reading some of the recent reviews it apparently is. They are still giving that stupid ridiculous logic test. Really??? This company is in the stone ages for interviewing practices, I can only imagine it is a nightmare to work at this place. That probably explains why they are constantly hiring.

Vice President of Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CityTwist (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Arrived early and wore suit. I had to wait to get in to door of locked facility. Greeted by well dressed woman and handed application to fill out in lobby. No introduction on her part.

The given a skills test in a dark a cold room with no pen.

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CityTwist (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

I was personally acquainted with the woman who interviewed me, having worked down the hall from her for several years at a different company. She alerted me to the opening at CityTwist and conducted my interview.

I was placed in a room with another applicant and we were presented a timed IQ-type test. We were told to complete as many of the questions as we could in a set time. I don't recall the name of the test, but two other employees later indicated that it's an industry standard one. I didn't finish every question but I am quite confident that I did very well (and my interviewer indicated that I had).

There weren't very many questions asked of me, as the interviewer knew about my background already. I got indications that the job was mine, and so I went home and waited for confirmation that didn't come. So I got back in touch, and was told that management has made some modifications to the position and hired a woman with a law degree, as the position was being moved from Fulfillment's domain to Legal's. This was in January. I had not obtained employment by July when I was contacted and asked if I was still interested in the position. Since I was, I was invited back for a "final interview" with the VP of Operation, my hourly wage was confirmed, and I started several days later.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in why I had a large gap during which was unemployed.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CityTwist.

Interview

It was a 1:1 interview, Mainly asked about my past experiences, why I would be great fit for the company. Then an assessment test was given towards the end of the interview process it was timed in two intervals.