Claims Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Claims Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claims Management

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Claims Management.

Interview

A poor gauge for how you will perform in your position. They asked random things about my life that didn't seem to apply to my job and I had doubts about if they were even serious.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I dealt with a difficult situation and how I solved the issue.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claims Management (Carrollton, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume and filled out the online application. I got a call a couple of days later to interview. I went in and was interviewed by a 3 person panel that was behavioral in nature. They asked about 5 questions total. It was very easy.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Case Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claims Management (Carrollton, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Hiring and interview process simple. I interviewed one day and was called back w/an offer 2 days later. Typical interview questions, but interviewed w/ a group of 3. Before the group comes in, you will have a couple situations presented to you on paper and you will be timed on how you will handle it...basically a scenario. The interview was fine, but the work flow they had was stressful and overwhelming after starting and training was not sufficient at the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a situation where you had a deadline to meet, how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Claims Management (Carrollton, TX).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview questions and a timed typing test to determine if you type the minimum 40 or 50 words per minute. The interview is designed to determine if you can handle multi-tasking and dealing with hostility from some of the claimants.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a conflict and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question