Clark County Water Reclamation District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark County Water Reclamation District

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2016.

Interview

1st interview consisted of a panel interview with 3 people that are related to your background with 1 of them being from HR or some similar background. The questions they'll ask you are taped down to the table for you to read but they also read it out loud for you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were the team leader and there was conflict between your staff?   Answer Question

Sample Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews.The first interview was very scripted and serious. Second interview was more relaxed and open. Although the second interview was also scripted with the questions written in a paper in front of you. Both interviews were done by a group of three people in a conference room setting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a problem with another co-worker   Answer Question