- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at Clark County Water Reclamation District
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark County Water Reclamation District
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (United States)
The process - Short briefing, 5 interview questions (similar to the application supplemental questions), ask questions. Unprofessional interview setup – Started late, their cameras and mics didn't work, so not interactive.
- Why are you suitable for the role? What do you do when you face conflict? How do you organize yourself?
I applied online. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2016
1st interview consisted of a panel interview with 3 people that are related to your background with 1 of them being from HR or some similar background. The questions they'll ask you are taped down to the table for you to read but they also read it out loud for you.
- What would you do if you were the team leader and there was conflict between your staff?
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2015
There were two interviews.The first interview was very scripted and serious. Second interview was more relaxed and open. Although the second interview was also scripted with the questions written in a paper in front of you. Both interviews were done by a group of three people in a conference room setting.
- Describe a time you had a problem with another co-worker