Clark County Water Reclamation District Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Clark County Water Reclamation District

Negative100%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clark County Water Reclamation District

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (United States)

Interview

The process - Short briefing, 5 interview questions (similar to the application supplemental questions), ask questions. Unprofessional interview setup – Started late, their cameras and mics didn't work, so not interactive.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you suitable for the role? What do you do when you face conflict? How do you organize yourself?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2016

Interview

1st interview consisted of a panel interview with 3 people that are related to your background with 1 of them being from HR or some similar background. The questions they'll ask you are taped down to the table for you to read but they also read it out loud for you.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were the team leader and there was conflict between your staff?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clark County Water Reclamation District (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2015

Interview

There were two interviews.The first interview was very scripted and serious. Second interview was more relaxed and open. Although the second interview was also scripted with the questions written in a paper in front of you. Both interviews were done by a group of three people in a conference room setting.