Clayco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clayco Interview Questions

Interviews at Clayco

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayco in October 2015.

Interview

I met a recruiter at my college's engineering career fair. I got called for a second interview about 1-2 week later. The interview was on-campus and lasted 30 minutes. In was a 1:1 interview with their hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very informal, more like a conversation. I was asked about my past working experiences, and why I wanted to work for them   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clayco (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Over the phone interview. The person was calling from Chicago from their other department there. Near the end he asked if I had any questions. I had a couple, then he mentioned that people that he interviews come prepared with questions for this.
    I wasn't aware that I had to interview him as well.

Interview Questions

• The person giving the interview kept asking about my interpretation of Growth.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clayco (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then 2 separate in-person interviews. Things were going well... or so I thought. I was told I would need to meet with the director of the department still. Weeks went by and I just kept getting the runaround. I still haven’t received anything final and it’s been 5 months.

Interview Questions

• The first in-person was very casual. The second one was more specific. It depends on who you’re interviewing with. They don’t seem to follow canned questions.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayco (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. I met with recruiter via phone and in person. He then had me meet with senior leadership. I was told the interviews would be formal

Interview Questions

• There were no questions, it was a conversation. One of the leaders did not even have my resume, I offered him a copy, he said no. The interview itself was great, I was able to learn about the company, but I wasn't really given the opportunity to demonstrate my skill set and show how I could fulfil their needs.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clayco (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had an interview with two women that went well and was told I would certainly be hearing from them, either way.

And I never heard anything. Just one more company who places so little value on people that they don't have the common courtesy of letting someone know they didn't get the job.

Inern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clayco (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Met at the career fair and got an invite to go back and interview with a few project mangers in St. Louis. Really friendly and open interview. Their goal was more to get to know me than ask general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no HR questions. Most of the questions were experience based and simple. Their goal was to get to know me better.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great. Really helpful and understanding people.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Clayco (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I was able to meet with the recruiter in St. Louis, a Project Manager on a job site, and an executive in their Chicago office. I really had the opportunity to see what I was getting in to, and ask any questions I had about Clayco.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my education and internship experience.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clayco in October 2017.

Interview

Went to office in St. Louis for my interview. Lots of nice people there as well as hard professional workers. Clayco is an innovative and entrepreneurial company with a bright outlook on its future.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clayco in May 2015.

Interview

Had several meetings with the head of hiring. Met at his office and had a tour. Then met at a local restaurant. Was overall an enjoyable process, even though I did not ultimately get the job.

Interview Questions

• What skills make you a strong candidate for this role?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Clayco (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I thought what I had was a great phone screen with a collaborative conversation.
    I followed up and was told a decision wasn't made. I followed up again a
    Couple of weeks later, then received an email they went in another direction. That's great, but have the common courtesy to close the loop.