ClearEdge Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ClearEdge Power

Senior CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClearEdge Power (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with questions about background and info on resume.
    On-site was a walk around and explanation of what they do, then a 3:1 interview with the group I'd be working with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. In the end it didn't matter. I signed my contract, was about to move cities, then got a call saying the job no longer existed.

Senior Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClearEdge Power (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of several phone interviews, followed by an in person interview. The total process took about a month, but some of my fellow coworkers took less time due to different years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different components of this Fuel Cell System based on a schematic diagram...   Answer Question

Fuel Cell Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ClearEdge Power (South Windsor, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was when the company was UTC Power. From what I gathered on the hiring practice of for new prospects, most hourly were questioned by working leads as well as the production supervisors. There was a list of questions on a sheet challenging basic knowledge in mechanical and electrical skills. FYI- Some new hires were brought in on the who you know system.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what a crescent wrench is??? LOL   1 Answer

Negotiation

Union Wage Scale

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ClearEdge Power in June 2012.

Interview

social networking contact via employee referral. phone screen, followed by in person hqtr visit.

Not enough upside.