Cleveland-Cliffs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland-Cliffs

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs (Merrillville, IN) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview was virtual with 2 people and then the 2nd interview was a 3 hour process with 3 different people. The 2nd interview had more than 5 questions per person and last a minimum of 45 - 50 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were Behavioral type questions
    Answer Question

Cleveland-Cliffs

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs

Interview

The interview process was this is supposed to be theory Words long and the cat fell out of the back k won't say anymore than this. Man I still have to say more than this and the. The interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burns Harbor, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs (Burns Harbor, IN) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was a video interview it went really smoothly. Interviewer was very professional. Thus is the third round very long process. Total time thus far 4 months. Will not hear about hiring decision for another 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland-Cliffs

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs

Interview

It was 2 round process for network engineer position where they with basic questions of physical layer, switching and routing as well as wireless is also one of the skills they are looking for depending on the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland-Cliffs

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs

Interview

very easy very laid back not stressful at all. I wanted to keep talking I felt so completable. Don't stress its a breeze. You dont feel intimadated at all Real talk

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cleveland-Cliffs

Application

I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs

Interview

your first interview is with one person, then they choose whether they want to bring you in for another with two people. after that they decide if they wanna make an offer. i have only been through the first interview

Interview Questions
  • it was mostly STAR questions but, another one that they asked me was other than whats on my resume, what education i have

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs (Lafayette, IN) in Sep 2020

Interview

They basically explained the star process before the interview to guide me with answering questions. The questions were all behavioral. They also told me more about the position and what it entails. There were about 4 questions in total

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time you had a conflict with a team member

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houghton, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs (Houghton, MI) in Nov 2019

Interview

Easy and straightforward phone interview. Mostly behavioral questions to identify whether or not you'd be a good fit with the company and in the position you'd be working. There were not many technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about telling someone they are doing something wrong?

Cleveland-Cliffs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs

Interview

It was a bit different having the first interview be a taped session where you look into a camera the entire time instead of talking to another human being. This made it a challenge when trying to answer the questions. You are given a specified time to read the question, formulate your response and then make your response. Once you start you can't stop early or redo the question so if you mess up that was your one shot.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell us a situation where you went out of your way to help a friend.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cleveland-Cliffs (Cleveland, OH) in Mar 2012

Interview

Contact began at a career fair with HR, who were very confident and friend. Then I applied online. I had a phone interview and then was asked to participate in an online video interview, which was very awkward. The video interview consisted of several questions specific to the role. The awkward thing was that you have to look at yourself when answering the questions. It can be a bit distracting. After this process I was called in for an in person interview which took place with 4 people. HR, then 3 separate interviews with people from the department I would be working in. HR had the most difficult questions. The department folks seemed more informal. I asked a lot of questions and got very long answers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you communicate with people who do not see things your way.
4 people found this interview helpful