ClubSport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ClubSport Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ClubSport

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ClubSport (Fremont, CA).

Interview

submitted application and was contacted for an interview within the month

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the Clubsport motto and what you can do to improve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ClubSport (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Used to swim for the team and was hired as a lifeguard. The interview consists of basically questions about how you would deal with the costumers and kids, if you've had any previous experience, why would you like the job, and easy questions of the sort.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There is a fixed wage.

Junior Programming Direction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ClubSport (Fremont, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

3 part interview process, two in person and one over the phone. I first met with HR and a few other managers, than our general manager alone, and then a phone interview with someone from HR at headquarters. They asked a lot of questions about different scenarios I might come across, and what my goals would be in the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with personal issues among your staff?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ClubSport (Fremont, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Sat down with a senior lifeguard in front of the manager's office.
    She tested my lifeguarding skills to make sure they were up to par with the gym.
    Asked about my history and why I wanted to work there, what skills I had and what skills I wanted to learn.
    Asked about my availability and experience working with children

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a lifeguard?
      Why is this position a good fit for you?   Answer Question

KidFit Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ClubSport (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Super easy, just a normal conversation. Asked about experience with kids, how we work in a group setting. Very casual interview, nothing to worry about as long as you have experience working with children. They like upbeat and interactive people