Coach USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coach USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coach USA (Parma, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I was greeted like my boss and gm had just had a conference about me. I left feeling discouraged and will be looking for another job to pay $11 hr.

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach USA (Paramus, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was about 30 minutes long. When I walked in everyone was very nice and friendly. I was interviewed by two people. They gave me a series of scenario questions related to my past job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you had a conflict with one of your coworkers and how did you go about to solve it?   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach USA (Janesville, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

Applications are often lost, overlooked or misplaced. Once you apply you have to stay on them. The interview was short and fairly vague. There are a couple of computer based tests, the all you need is a CDL permit a fedmed card and a pulse...and they may waive the need for a pulse. You are not compensated for the cost of all the licensing but they will pay you to train.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

walk-in, and get the application, had a phone interview within a week, then had a face to face interview with assistant manager. Said will call within a week, but never received the call, so went in and ask, they say they did call me but not reply, so they leaved a voice message, never receive that either, and they said they will let their manager know, and get back to me the following week, but they never did.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coach USA (Aurora, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a merchandise manager in a group involving two other people. It took about 30 minutes. It involved a selling activity with the manager and the group. Our performance was evaluated. Job was offered after the interview. It was an interesting interview process and eventually you interview with the store manager in their office in the 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• How would I sell a specific merchandise item to a customer? Describe good customer service. What do I know about Coach?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coach USA (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Had two great interviews with the company and was asked to come back for the third and final interview via email. Never heard back from HR Recruiter again. Lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Very easy going interview. Nothing difficult was asked.   Answer Question

Professional Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coach USA (Hyattsville, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process went as follows. There was a open house interview session. Somewhere around 75 other individuals did also. We all gathered in a office type room. The managers then took approximately four individuals into another room and the interview process began. I was in the last group to interview. I was hired and asked when could I start.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a CDL with P and Air Brake indorsements.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coach USA (San Antonio, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

There was only one interview. The interviewer was very nice and everyone seemed open and nice. The application was a bit long and the interview was very comfortable. I got a call back within a couple of days and they sent me to right away for my drug test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was why I want to work for the company.   Answer Question

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coach USA (Gary, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring and Interview Process was not bad at all. Manager was looking for experience and the committment of the prospective employee. After the interview a skills test was performed. Then once the skills test was passed, we went out on the road to take a road test. If the hiring official liked how you handled yourself not only in the interview but also in the skills and road test, he would let you know more or less when you can come in for a video test.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question made in the interview process was, "how would you react if a passenger was talking very vulger at you and should you no respect"? Another question was "how would react if a passenger needed to get to a certain destination but has no money to pay for the fare"? Another question was "what would you do if the passenger only had enough money for a partial trip but did not have enough to pay for their final destination"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coach USA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Very nice workspace- the HR team was very professional. However, the hiring manager was obsessed with finding a very narrow and specific person and had been looking for several months. This made the interview a challenge.

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager was obsessed with "V-lookups" in excel- as if this wasn't a skill that could be learned or taught. ti's a simple task, and easier than pivot tables- but it seemed it was the only qualification that mattered to her.   Answer Question