Cobb Theatres Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobb Theatres

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)

Interview

Not hard. Just a few short simple questions. They want to know if you're available during the weekends and holidays. Pay is minimum wage. You goto a orientation after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Favorite games? What brings you here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Clearwater, FL) in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied online got a call back 2 days later for an interview. It was was a easy interview probably lasted 7 minutes the interviewer was also very nice. I haven't received a call back for a second interview. :(

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Clearwater, FL) in Apr 2017

Interview

Very simple, basic interview, followed by just a discussion on your life and your hobbies. You are given two interviews the second is granted if they personally liked or enjoyed your first one. Usually wasn't longer than a week after the first interview that you were called back for a second one.

Interview Questions
  • How many golf balls does Mount Everest weigh?

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Lakeland, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

They asked me to describe myself and explain what my hobbies are. It was mainly about availability and if I could work holidays and weekends. It didn't really relate to anything about experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work holidays and weekends

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (New York, NY)

Interview

Really easy! Just don't be mean to the guy. Be sure to be dressed professionally and don't say anything you might regret. Be confident and you will be sure to land the job.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you found a dollar on the floor?

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Lakeland, FL) in Nov 2016

Interview

they called back to schedule an interview roughly one week after i had submitted my application. the first interview was with an assistant manager, and the second was scheduled a few days later to be held with the general manager. i was then scheduled for orientation the following week, where we watched work safety/instructional videos and completed necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Miami, FL) in Jun 2016

Interview

They called me for an interview, I showed up and management told me to sit and wait for the manager. When we started he asked me basic interview questions, shortly after he employed me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cobb Theatres

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres in Sep 2015

Interview

You will interview with a manager, most likely the role's direct supervisor. If the interview goes well you will be granted a second interview. I interviewed on the spot due to mass hiring needs (new location opening). My interviews occurred back to back (the 2nd interview immediately followed the first). The first interview was approx. 1 hour. It began with questions to evaluate my qualifications in relation to the function and responsibilities of a Cinebistro bartender. Then the manager reviewed specific expectations for the bartender role so I fully understood what I would be required to do. The interview concluded with a thorough description of the Cinebistro/Cobb Theaters concept. My 2nd interview was with the GM & focused on my guest service experience. He asked questions to assesses my "fit" with the company and culture. I was offered a job after the 2nd interview & completed my new hire paperwork at that time.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience bartending in a high volume area?
  • What does guest service mean to you?
  • Why do you want to work here?
  • What do you know about Cobb Theaters and/or Cinebistro?
  • What is your bartending experience?
  • What is your availability?
  • How would you deal with an employee who is not doing their fair share of work?

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Leesburg, VA)

Interview

Submitted application, got a call back a week later. Had two interviews and then was hired. Make sure to call in or walk in to check on application. That seemed to be very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Why cobb? Asked me questions about my resume. How were you and your previous supervisor similar? different?

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cobb Theatres (Leesburg, VA) in May 2015

Interview

The interview process is formulaic. You come in for a first interview with a manager, most likely the one to be coordinating with you most of the time scheduling-wise, and then a second interview with either the general manager or higher-seniority manager. The managers make you feel comfortable, and even offered me drinks. Both interviews went well for me. They base the interview off of a sheet with an availablity chart, and questions to follow. - I interviewed in May of 2015, and still currently work at the theater. I was given an opportunity for advancement, and got promoted to a supervisor position in October of 2015. Goes to show that if you work hard, management does recognize it!

Interview Questions
  • Can you work holidays? *This is a requirement.
  • What is your availability?
  • Who do you look up to/admire?
  • Why do you want to work here?
  • Cross-selling and upselling are major aspects of concessions, show me your skills by selling me this pen. *and manager will proceed to give you the pen he/she is holding
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews