Coca-Cola HBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola HBC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC.

Interview

I applied online. The process lasted for more than 5 months. In order to be invited to AC a candidate should pass online test and phone interview. After AC, where candidates are asked to solve the case, the candidate is invited to the interview with manager and HR. There are little questions asked on the final stage. If one get to the final stage, there is a relatively large change to be offered a job.

SAP WM Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, with Team Leader, Lead consultant and Manager of the given SAP Department. It is not more than one hour, for each of the rounds. There are more SAP questions than HR ones.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxing environment. I was impressed with the age of the executives i saw at the waiting room. A young lady came and introduced herself to me, she was the recruiter, and we went at a private room and the interview started

Commercial Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Online tests followed by telephone interview. Telephone interview was general competency questions. This was follow by a group assessment where you were given a scenario to discuss a solution with myself and 4 other individuals. Then there was a final fact finding exercise and interview

Interview Questions

• describe a time you needed to solve a problem and your first solution didn't work , how did you cope with that?
      All the rest were general competency based questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in May 2017.

Interview

Friendly conversation about my CV , who I am and what I would like to do in my life.

The interviewer was really easy going and she tried to allocate me to the proper department.

Market Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Lisburn, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Assessment Day which involved at least 10 candidates.

There was a various stages:
    1. Math test (simple profit margins and percentages)
    2. Group task (assign items in list of importance)
    3. Role play (sell wagon wheels to a potential stockist)
    4. Normal interview.

This was a day filled of lots of exercises to test various abilities. The group work is to see how you fit in a team, remember to speak out! Role play helps them see how you are in the potential role, it's all about being creative and having a sales head. Normal interview is challenging as they look for candidates who are pro-Coca Cola and know everything about the brand!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Coke?   1 Answer
    • When did you give good customer service and how?   Answer Question
    • When did you achieve sales target and when did you under achieve a sales target?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Belgrade (Serbia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Too many elimination circles... initial, online tests, phone interview, group assessment, again online tests, manager interview... it's like they're testing me for NASA and not for the entry-level position. Nobody is showing kindness...

Interview Questions

• Assessments were like: unknown manufacturing processe, with tons of characters and their strengths and weaknesses. You have limited time to thing and third discus with others in room how would you improve efficiency. Interview question was classic... Checking background, tell me about your self, why coke etc...   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The interview took place on Skype. There were no surprises on the questions,they were the standard ones. For example, I was asked to talk about myself, to describe a situation when I did not achieve a desired target and what I would change to this experience today. Furthermore, they asked me to describe my role in a team project. Although we started the interview in Greek, soon we switched to English and most of the questions were in English.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in September 2016.

Interview

1.Group case study - 5 participants with different backgrounds- discussion and construction with 10 people audience.
    Personal case study report writing - supply chain based
    Selling product Role play- trying to sell and make the promotion of a product
    Personal interview

Interview Questions

• All the classic interview questions for example if I ever had trouble in group projects...   Answer Question

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in August 2016.

Interview

Headhunting
    No idea what they would like to achieve
    No clear view if RM or BI position
    The requiter was not prepared about the specific of the job. Two much time for answering basic questions what is revenue management.