Coca-Cola HBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola HBC Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Belgrade (Serbia)) in January 2017.

Interview

Too many elimination circles... initial, online tests, phone interview, group assessment, again online tests, manager interview... it's like they're testing me for NASA and not for the entry-level position. Nobody is showing kindness...

Interview Questions

• Assessments were like: unknown manufacturing processe, with tons of characters and their strengths and weaknesses. You have limited time to thing and third discus with others in room how would you improve efficiency. Interview question was classic... Checking background, tell me about your self, why coke etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The interview took place on Skype. There were no surprises on the questions,they were the standard ones. For example, I was asked to talk about myself, to describe a situation when I did not achieve a desired target and what I would change to this experience today. Furthermore, they asked me to describe my role in a team project. Although we started the interview in Greek, soon we switched to English and most of the questions were in English.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in September 2016.

Interview

1.Group case study - 5 participants with different backgrounds- discussion and construction with 10 people audience.
    Personal case study report writing - supply chain based
    Selling product Role play- trying to sell and make the promotion of a product
    Personal interview

Interview Questions

• All the classic interview questions for example if I ever had trouble in group projects...   Answer Question

Revenue Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in August 2016.

Interview

Headhunting
    No idea what they would like to achieve
    No clear view if RM or BI position
    The requiter was not prepared about the specific of the job. Two much time for answering basic questions what is revenue management.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR trainee girl about 23 years old. The questions were general and not technical. She asked me the most usual questions with no surprise. In the middle of the interview we turned from Greek to English for 2 or 3 questions and then back to Greek. It lasted about 15 minutes and it.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question
    • Would you mind to work in Cyprus instead of Greece?   Answer Question
    • If you could go back in time, what would you change?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a situation where you proposed an improvement without being asked to?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a situation where you had to work in a team?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC.

Interview

First I had a brief phone call with human resources to check the profile fit. It took about 6 weeks until I heard again from them and was invited to a personal interview with the human resources manager and the hiring manager. The last step was a case-study related to the position that I prepared onsite.

Interview Questions

• Classical interview questions about achievements and reasons for wanting to leave the current company.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Athens (Greece)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a 30-minute-interview process. There were 3 people at a panel but only one asked the questions. The others just observed the reactions without noticing anything. The atmosphere was cool and all of them made me fell comfortable...

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role..?
      What do you know about the role..?
      What is your experience..?
      Tell me 2 disadvantages of you..
      What is your salary expectation..?
      Are you willing to be engaged with a non-office work if it will be required..?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC (Milan (Italy)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview in italian (my mother tongue) and two questions in english about why I chose to apply for the program.
    One group interview in Milan. We had to discuss about some problems and we took a test that looked like the QI ones.

General Accountant Interview

Interview

There is a test and it is related with inventories, after that you are asked several questions by the HR manager, If they promise to transfer you to a different department it could happen after 1 hear and a half

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola HBC.

Interview

First there was a telephone interview with basic motivational and behavioral questions (a few were in english, the rest in my mother tongue). This interview lasted about 15 minutes and I was invited to Assessment Center week later. There were 8 people invited to the AC. We had a group discussion (without roles), where we pretended to be management of some fictional company and had to make few decisions. There were 4 assessors as well. After that each one of us had 30 minutes to prepare for case study, which consisted of 6 questions about few diagrams and tables. Then we presented our solutions individually in front of 2 assessors. After presentation they also asked few basic interview questions. Few days after I got the answer via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? Why do you want to work in this department?   Answer Question