Code Red Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Code Red Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Code Red

Interview

Pretty straight forward, they ask general OOP questions and then a brain teaser at the end. I went in and met with two developers who asked questions about interfaces, classes, inheritance, and then gave a problem at at the end that I actually couldn't figure out but it was not an issue. I then got my offer almost immediately after the interview and had a good experience there.

Interview Questions

Web Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Code Red (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through my college's career portal. Had brief phone interview to go over my resume and some behavioral questions. Was asked to come in for an on-site interview at my convenience. The on-site interview consisted of an in-depth technical review of the projects listed on my resume. The interviewers (2 of them) focused strongly on the object oriented practices that I used while doing my projects. I was asked a couple of behavioral questions and was given a brain teaser to solve.

Interview Questions

• Most questions pertained to my projects, so none of them were particularly difficult. Brain teaser was interesting but easy to solve.   Answer Question

Was offered a better deal by another company.