Colorado Judicial Branch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2016

3.4

Collections Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch (Centennial, CO).

Interview

Panel interview, about 5-6 questions. One of the interviewers was looking at the other and smiling but in a mocking way while I was talking, very juvenile and unprofessional of them. I was doing my best to come out as confident and professional, been preparing for days and the guy couldn't even wait until I left to make fun of me? I guess he was just looking for a frat boy kind of candidate to have a bro-mance...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I came up with a sucessful solution to something in a previous job   Answer Question

Court Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch in August 2014.

Interview

Panel interview with seven people including the department head, immediate supervisor, HR representative, and other stakeholders. 7-8 questions were decided upon in advance and interviewers asked them in turn. They occasionally asked follow-up questions to clarify. After the panel interview, I was asked to complete a writing sample. The prompt was about an issue that would normally occur during the course of employment. I was not given a time limit to complete the question. The entire interview process, including completing the writing sample, took approximately an hour.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to implement a policy decision. Provide detail about what the decision was and how you dealt with people who disagreed with the decision.   Answer Question

Manager of Technical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process with this group was interesting. I had to meet with a panel of 8 people which made it a little daunting to say the least. There was a series of question and answers that lasted about 1 hour. Nice bunch of people.

Probation Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

3-4 rounds. panel interviews. same questions every time.

Interview Questions

• What is our greatest weekness   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colorado Judicial Branch in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online 3 times for openings before getting an interview. Panel interview asking typical questions about relateable experience and why I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you disagreed with your supervisor and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Explain your idea of customer service as it relates to the field of government and justice.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations