Commercial Jet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commercial Jet Interview Questions

2.0

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commercial Jet (Dothan, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Pleasant experience overall. I am not local, only did a phone interview, but I believe it was well organized and an easy process. Spoke with an HR rep and 2 managers, and the questions we're what I expected for the job I was applying for. Unfortunately the offer was not enough to warrant me coming in for a in person interview. Best of luck to Commercial jet, and thank you for the opportunity.

AIDT Trainee OJT Sheet Metal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ozark, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commercial Jet (Ozark, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

Went to the interview and from the moment I arrived I knew I was being age discriminated against. I have very solid qualifications in terms of field skills and academics, FAA licenses. Essentially what they are looking for is A and P young graduates right out of school to work for them. 96 hours of sheet metal training for aircraft on your time. Then you may or may not be offered a job at OJT conclusion. Oh rate of pay is $ 12.50 hour to start.

Interview Questions

• If your young and dumb, you got a chance.   1 Answer

Aircraft Lead Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commercial Jet (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

will have to submit application on website or in person, next will have to meet with human resources manager. After they are satisfied the hiring manager will schedule an interview . if the interview is successful you will be hire after you submit to a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager will ask questions based on resume and application to determine experience of potential employee, questions will be based on past work experience and duties and possible problem solving scenarios.   1 Answer