Community Alternatives Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Alternatives

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Community Alternatives (Norfolk, VA) in Apr 2015

Interview

It was pleasant and the people was able to answer any questions that I have.I've finished some paperwork before going to meet the employers for my second interview that same day and it was pretty much basic questions about myself and my experience working at other group homes in the past.

Interview Questions
  • why do I want to work for the company
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Community Alternatives (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2013

Interview

I interviewed with the Executive Director. Once I passed that round, I interviewed with a group of the management. They called me first to see if I was qualified enough to interview. The Exec Director's interview wasn't too bad. They put me on the spot with the group/panel interview. Last minute and a lot of people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Community Alternatives

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Community Alternatives in Mar 2011

Interview

I met with director of the program for an interview. She reviewed my resume and asked me questions about myself and my experience. She explained the position to me. She then said she had other interviews and would later contact me. Approximately a week later I was contacted by phone and told I had the job. I was told the starting pay and when I could start. She explained the paid training and that I could shadow a worker to learn the job. Overall, the interview process was straight forward and easy-laid back. Staff was friendly and I was introduced to everyone upon starting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your strengths How can your experience benefit the position/company

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Community Alternatives (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2011

Interview

A very smooth process. Friendly atmosphere. they had a panel of staff members supervisors and front line staff present for the interview. They are very welcoming and made you feel at ease. They encouraged you to ask questions about the company to find out what they were really all about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed