Community Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Solutions

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Solutions (Gilroy, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I held a case manager position and had done a year as an MSW intern. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 program supervisors and an HR representative. The questions asked were vary basic and they asked for examples. There weren't any questions specific to evidence based practices, perhaps b/c they knew I had been employed there for some time and they do offer great training opportunities.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted two weeks later for an interview. I was living out of state at the time, and told that if I fly up for an interview, I would be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this position? What can I offer to the company?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Solutions (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a really great conversation with the State Director. It did not feel like an interview! She sold CSI to me. By the end or the interview I had to really think about this company and the other two offers that I was contemplating!

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take on a different position?   1 Answer