Community Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

1.8

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Solutions (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

The Executive Director Katie what great. Really great sense of humor made it easy to interview. While there were over 10 questions, it became a conversation versus a regular nerve-wrecking interview. Ultimately the job was no longer available but I was offered another position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate client?   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Interview

There were two rounds of interview being asked the same questions. They had me complete a writing sample with pen and paper following the second round interview. Very old school and didn't seem to be pertinent.

They made me an offer and never sent an offer letter but ran a background check without my authorization or having filled out any paperwork. Very fishy. I would steer clear.

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Solutions (Gilroy, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I held a case manager position and had done a year as an MSW intern. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 program supervisors and an HR representative. The questions asked were vary basic and they asked for examples. There weren't any questions specific to evidence based practices, perhaps b/c they knew I had been employed there for some time and they do offer great training opportunities.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Community Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted two weeks later for an interview. I was living out of state at the time, and told that if I fly up for an interview, I would be offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this position? What can I offer to the company?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Community Solutions (Santa Barbara, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a really great conversation with the State Director. It did not feel like an interview! She sold CSI to me. By the end or the interview I had to really think about this company and the other two offers that I was contemplating!

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to take on a different position?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Solutions (San Jose, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a two person panel. The director and clinical supervisor where both calm soft spoken and you could tell from the start that they both had a passion for there careers. The atmosphere was light and they worked well together. The interview took just about an hour, and as a rule there is a second interview. I received a offer via phone within 24 hours of interview.

Interview Questions

• The one thing they asked me that still sticks out is, "What makes you feel that you can work with these populations?   1 Answer